All Discussions Tagged 'props' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LED propellers affect balance of drone when flying

I changed LED propellers for DJI Phantom 4, but heard that it affects drone's balance, and smell burning when fly long time, is it true? I…

Started by John

0 Apr 3

Tarot X6 build 1855 folding propellers

I am close to the fun bit of my new build but am dismayed that I cannot find any folding propeller to fit the design at 1855. The thought o…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Nov 13, 2017

Threaded props for 2204 brushless motors kv 2200

Hi, I have always wanted a drone so when I saw a special from Drone world for the Red Arrow drone I bought one. Slogan for this drone is "A…

Started by Pierre Van Wyk

0 Jul 10, 2017

APM 2.6 turns off motors mid air

Hi, I've build a quadrocopter using the apm 2.6 andpowerd it with a 4S Lipo.I flew it several times with the trims set on my transmitter an…

Started by Leonard Buechner

0 Apr 25, 2017

800 FREE Props by Master Airscrew - MR 10x45

It seems that Master Airscrew have too much props :) I'm very satisfied with the MR series and surprised now that they have a FREE giveaway…

Started by Jim Torket

0 Feb 16, 2017

What Freekin Motors To Buy???

I have been looking for the past 8 hrs trying to find motors to upgrade the Tarot 680. I can do 12" or 13" props but now what about the mo…

Started by yugo

27 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by yugo

MR60

250 Racer Rotor Tests

Results of testing 15 props for 250 size quad racers. Background--A 250mm diagonal quad racer is becoming the emerging standard for FPV ra…

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Jan 25, 2016

Unable to stop props/disarm Iris+ quadcopter as soon as on ground

I have lost multiple props on Iris+ due to inability  to immediately stop props when it  on ground or is thrashing brush after a minor wrec…

Started by Nikon Photog

4 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Nikon Photog

PIDs for large slow props?

Hey all, does anyone have experience tuning a quad with large, powerful but slow props? I'm putting together a new copter with 16" props ru…

Started by Andrew Chapman

3 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by İdris AKBIYIK

ArduPilot Boat

I'm planning to build a slow going "large" ardupilot boat out of pvc pipes. For steering I would like to use two engines, and change the th…

Started by Carl Stiegler

1 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by carlos

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service