All Discussions Tagged 'pwm' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Mini RC Passthrough

Hi, I have a Pixhawk Mini powering a hexacopter and I need to pass through a couple auxiliary channels. Six of the main output PWM channel…

Started by Jamie M

0 Feb 15, 2018

Using Arduino as an autopilot

Hi every one,I’m working on an octocopter that I would like to be auto-piloted. To do that, I’m considering to use my Arduino Mega 2560 to…

Started by Corentin Le Roy

3 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Corentin Le Roy

APM Skid steering problem

Hello everyone!I am trying to assemble a boat with APM to move autonomously. Since I am using 2 BLDC-s to move the boat, I am using the Rov…

Started by Artúr Halmágyi

4 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Queiroz Jones

Any Recomendation on PWM Camera?

Hi guys. I'm looking for a small sized HD camera that can be controlled using PWM like Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera. But Blackmagic's is…

Started by Alinda

0 Nov 9, 2016

Pixhawk does not send PWMs to ESCs

I have been following the usual steps for configuring Pixhawk for a quadcopter. I have tried both QGroundControl and MissionPlanner with bo…

Started by Niko

2 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Chris Anderson

APM Rover Motor Driver using L2983D Dual H Bridge.

hello friends, i have built a 4 wheel driver Rover using a Aurdino Uno board with a L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver. i wish to replace t…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Johar Palacita

a new sonar module...

hi friends, check this SONAR module i found which has a PWM input along with other types. http://www.rhydolabz.com/wiki/?p=4636 i am jus…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

2 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Stephan Melchers

Pixhawk Outputs for Arducopter

Is there a way to change the Pixhawk outputs for Arducopter from Motor 1-4 to Roll, Pitch, Throttle, Yaw like it is in Arduplane? Thanks,…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jun 23, 2015

Flutter Active control demonstrator for didactic purposes

Hello everyone, We are three lecturers on aeroelastic and flight control law. We are working on a small wing profile attached to  to demon…

Started by entropia666

0 May 16, 2015

Writing Servo pwm signals through User-Hooks

Hello, I am currently trying to use User-Hooks to control a servo. I have a quadcopter and am using the pixhawk controller. However, I can…

Started by Juanjo Campuzano

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Juanjo Campuzano

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service