All Discussions Tagged 'px4' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help about 3DR X8+ octocopter coaxial

hello good afternoon from mexico I'm trying to fly the drone X8 + coaxial octocopter, and I've had many problems, it does not rise, it goes…

Started by Rogelio Flores

0 Mar 28

How to run DC motor using Pxihawk 4 Controller with px4 firmware?

I want to control the Dc motor through px4 firmware by controlling the output pwm. Is there anyone who can help me to control the PWM duty…

Started by Hammad Tariq

1 Mar 3
Reply by Chris Anderson

gimball controll on px4

hello all. i have been trying for a while now to get a gimball working with my px4. i have a 3 axis gimball id like to control 2 of its ax…

Started by anne maley

0 Jan 7

Problem with Pixhawk & Blheli_s - motors not rotating

Got a Brand new PX4 PIXHAWK 4 Holybro,  ESC is Turnigy MultiStar BLHeli-S Rev16 ESC v3 motors rctimer sl2212 920kv  3s tattu lipo 10000 mAh…

Started by rajaththomson

0 Nov 18, 2018

Unable to send RC commands with MAVROS to px4

I am trying to send throttle command with ROS node using mavros and publish messages to topic [mavros/rc/override] but I am not getting any…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

0 Jun 9, 2018

Increase PX4 Flash Log Rate

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the DataFlash logs being saved to the MicroSD card on Pixhawk. (Primarily raw IMU data). I'm u…

Started by Jamie M

0 Jun 4, 2018

Unable to connect with Qgroundcontrol | Multi-Vehicle Simulation

I am trying to run the multi-vehicle simulation and I can see the active mavros node for each UAV. But when I open Qground control it does…

0 Mar 21, 2018

Offboard Control for Multi UAV simulation

I tried to control multiple vehicles in simulation using Qgroundcontrol but It is limited to independent takeoff-land. I can not plan diffe…

0 Mar 5, 2018

Webpage PX4 down/not accessible

Hi all,  I am sure this question has been already asked but I couldn't find it on the forum.  Do you know how to access and/or why all th…

Started by desmond13

0 Mar 1, 2018

ERROR: cannot launch node of type [mavros/mavros_node]

I am getting cant locate node error while running mavros roslaunch mavros px4.launch ERROR: cannot launch node of type [mavros/mavros_node…

0 Jan 11, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service