All Discussions Tagged 'px4' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk/Pixhawk2 ready to go Drone.

Hello, Is there any company that sells ready to go quad drone with Pixhawk/Pixhawk2 ? like a SOLO ? Is there any other options? I would li…

Started by Alon Rozenfeld

0 Jan 18, 2017

Pixhawk does not send PWMs to ESCs

I have been following the usual steps for configuring Pixhawk for a quadcopter. I have tried both QGroundControl and MissionPlanner with bo…

Started by Niko

2 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Chris Anderson

PX4 / Coding help needed for new ESC

Good afternoon, i have been away for a long time for health reasons, but i'm back and work continued during the last 3 years as it could..…

Started by Fabien Deregel

0 Aug 24, 2016

need help for upgrading px4 apm quadcopter to latest nuttx version.

Hi all,Anybody an idea ? Trying to compile APM quadcopter with latest nuttx v7.xx Nuttx part done, PX4 done , APM I think is done ...  This…

Started by Anghel Alexandru

2 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Anghel Alexandru

EMAX Simonk ESC on Pixhawk running Arducopter timeout/no beeps/tones

I have searched long and hard for how to use Emax Simonk ESC's with Pixhawk running the latest Arducopter.  The problem is these ESC's have…

Started by Mike Jessup

3 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaPorte

Cannot takeoff with Python dronekit. EKF_STATUS_REPORT messages aren't publishing?

I have an Iris+ (https://store.3dr.com/products/IRIS) connected to a raspberry pi companion board. My goal is to fly the drone autonomously…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 24, 2016

Unable to connect or upgrade pixhawk

Hi, I have a Pixhawk board from 3DR, the board working correctly in flight and with telemetry but from usb connection I'm not able to commu…

Started by Silvio

0 Mar 23, 2016

Interfacing Arduino with Pixhawk

Hi everybody, I'm working on a project with a Pixhawk on a DJI Phantom. We substituted the proprietary NAZA controller with the Pixhawk bec…

Started by Marco Arena

11 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by PW2501

CLI giving garbage values with pixhawk, running ArduCopter 3.2

Has anyone had an issue where the pixhawk keeps on printing garbage values, when uploaded with ArduCopter 3.2. But it works perfectly fine,…

Started by Tanvir

0 Oct 21, 2015

Were creating a new ground control software called Forge. What do you guys think? (X-post from PX4)

Forge is a robust new ground control system that expands on the px4 base code. It will be free and open source. You can find out more in…

Started by James

0 Jun 23, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service