All Discussions Tagged 'px4flow' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it possible to implement optical flow with a normal camera or webcam? Instead of PX4Flow?

PX4Flow is expensive, I consider implement optical flow algorithm with OpenCV optical flow api and my webcam, does it possible?

Started by seeven

3 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Kushal Gandhi

Px4Flow complete setup

Hi. I'm having truble in using this sensor. Here are the specs:- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS- PixHawk 4 flight controller- Qgroundcontrol softwareI se…

Started by Paolo De Petris

0 Nov 2, 2017

px4flow bad i2c_frame data?

I am attempting to use the px4flow for velocity feedback to my own flight controller on a quad. All of the data is nicely accessible via a…

Started by Thomas Kirven

0 Nov 24, 2016

Range finder PROBLEM - Bad Altitude 40,000 (m) with Sonar and optical flow

Hi guys, I have a problem reading my sensor, the altitude is starting to increase a lot! I'm using the Analog output of the Sonar that com…

Started by Ivanovishx

0 Jun 29, 2016

error of compiling px4flow in qtcreator

hi all i firstly compile px4flow completely in ubuntu console, and then i open the CMakelists.txt file in qtcreator IDE, and keep the defau…

Started by vorney thomas

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by vorney thomas

PX4 Optical Flow Kit errors

Hello.I have a HobbyKings S500 QUADCOPTER and just brought a PX4 Optical Flow Kit and i encounter some problems with it. This is the produc…

Started by Davion Maricovici

0 Mar 30, 2016

PX4FLOW Board and Pixhawk

Hi to all I have just bought a PX4 Flow module with sonar sensor and connected to my Pixhawk board using the i2c cable. I've followed the i…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

0 Jul 3, 2015

Looking for PX4Flow Cams!

Hi, I live in Australia and urgently need up to 6 PX4Flow Cams (I need them within the week). Does anybody have one that's in working cond…

Started by Cameron Owen

0 May 16, 2015

PX4Flow With Iris+

Anyone get this working properly. I can get the opt flow working separately, but my pixhawk doesnt recognize it like it says it should on t…

Started by Andrew Svec

0 May 10, 2015

px4flow mounting location

Hi- Wondering if someone might be able to help me.  I'm finishing up a 680 hex build.  Trying to figure out the best place to mount the px4…

Started by Eric Krasting

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Eric Krasting

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service