All Discussions Tagged 'pymavlink' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dragonlink v3 Bluetooth connection to Mavutil

All,   Appreciate the help here.  Having quite a bit of trouble attempting to connect Mavlink telemetry over Bluetooth serial.  Someone mus…

Started by Jeremy Stromsoe

1 Mar 17
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

Installation of dronekit for Raspberry Pi

Hi, Is there an issue with Dronekit 2.0 not being compatible with MAVproxy? I am trying to install DroneKit following the instructions fr…

Started by Ben Kriss

0 Nov 26, 2018

Adding custom message to GCS

I'm trying to use my pixhawk autopilot to forward a custom mavlink message from the GCS to an arduino, which will then decode the message a…

Started by Thomas Colligan

0 Aug 9, 2018

Pymavlink DISARM command

Hello, I am trying to arm my SITL drone using command from that linkhttp://discuss.bluerobotics.com/t/sending-mavproxy-messages-from-a-pyth…

Started by Aleksander Sawicki

0 Feb 1, 2018

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Fnoop

Controlling multiple UAVs through MAVProxy and DroneAPI

I need a bit of technical direction in how to go about controlling multiple (let’s say 2 in this case) UAVs from a central script. Project…

Started by Paul Bupe

2 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by François Legras

MAVproxy dosnt connect

I have been trying to connect with the pixhawk using MAVproxy in order to control quadrotor through CLI. But I am facing problems in conne…

Started by robin singh

4 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

pymavlink usage on Raspberry Pi

Dear all, I was hoping someone with some experience with pymavlink could help me out. I currently have a Raspberry Pi connected to my Pix…

Started by Conor Mulvenna

27 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Michael Pede

MAVProxy works, but not always pymavlink

I am having a weird problem with writing my own pymavlink code. I have tried MAVProxy and that works ever time so I know that pymavlink, my…

Started by michael.d.m.doherty

3 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

How can I manipulate real-time sonar data from my Arducopter in Arduino?

I have a APM 3DR Quad with a 3DR radio telemetry kit. I would like to send real-time sonar data to my laptop (running Windows 7) in order t…

Started by David Siler

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service