All Discussions Tagged 'python' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dynamic Waypoints

Is there a way to update waypoints dynamically using a Linux onboard computer to the Pixhawk instead of using waypoints from the predefined…

Started by Bharat

1 Jan 9
Reply by Sonny Kaye

Running a Mission Planner Script Automatically

Is there any way to make a python script run automatically as soon as a telemetry link is established? I am trying to control data collecti…

Started by Chase Schottler

0 Jun 29, 2017

Mission Planner script to PixHawk

Hi everyone! I'm working on a MP script for a few drones. I have takeoff, landing, and safety pilot stuff checked out, but I want to contro…

Started by Carie

0 Jun 23, 2017

How to get GPS and sensor data via mavlink/mavproxy

Hi all, Im flying a raspberry Pi thats connected to a pixhawk. The raspberry is mostly used as camera , it has one (and soon several CSI)…

Started by Jan Jansen

10 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Umar Dastgir

DroneKit able to arm, but not take off

We are trying to run a simple takeoff command using DroneKit-Python. We have a lidar and an optical flow (PX4 flow) camera connected. We ha…

Started by Paul Tawfik

0 Jun 7, 2017

GCS Doesn't Show RTL with SITL

I am using dronekit python and the dronekit SITL and after I sent it an RTL command in python when the battery is below level 80, the drone…

Started by Alexander Williams

0 May 21, 2017

Using data from mavproxy module

Hello world. I'm running Pi3 with Px4 I have a custom mavproxy_ins.py module. Could you please explain how to access m.lat, m.lon and other…

Started by Nadir Bagaveyev

0 Dec 21, 2016

Control servos with python Script Help.

Hi Guys I´ve written a simple python script, which activates a particular RC output (RC5 in this case) to set a connected servo to a specif…

Started by Nicholas Matias

0 Aug 8, 2016

control pixhawk with rasberry pi and make it fly towards a color

Hi I have a competition in one month. I have the quad but I need to make the quad fly above a field and fly to different orange buckets(unk…

Started by Mike

13 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Mike

All about EKF

Hello everyone, I want to use EKF in mission planner. Status Flags all are off. When I set ekfstatus to 1 it turns to red but still no ekf.…

Started by Mehmet Emin Örs

0 May 4, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service