All Discussions Tagged 'python' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using joystick to ovveride Python commands

I ran a python script on our multicopter, but when I try to use the joystick after the script ends, the joystick doesn't work. How do I fix…

Started by Bob Jones

4 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Bob Jones

Turning copter with python scripts

I'm trying to turn my copter using a python script, but the copter is not turning. Script.SendRC(3,1450,True) #throttle Script.SendRC(4,17…

Started by Bob Jones

8 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Bob Jones

How the APM allocate the computation resource when the python code is running?

Hi,everybody here,       There is a question about python code.When the python code is executed by the cpu of the APM,how will the cpu allo…

Started by zheng jishi

5 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by VENKAT RAVI KISHORE

Importing Non-Standard Python Modules (pygame) to Be Used in Scripts

I am attempting to import pygames into my script so that I may have more robust control over how my controller works. However whenever I tr…

Started by Cameron W

1 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Bill K

How to Program ArduPilot 2.5 for Serial Communication with Raspberry Pi or any other computer system

Hello Everyone,            I am quite new with ArduPilot. I was curious whether it is possible to program it? All I need is ArduPilot liste…

Started by Aakash Dawadee

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by chethan j

Script for Controlling a gimbal with a Joystick's hat switch

I want to write a script that will read a joystick's hat switch and generate a pwm signal on the aux ports of the apm 2.5.  My question is…

Started by Brandon

3 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Michael Oborne

Why doesn't Mission Planner display microseconds in the console?

I'm trying to display the current time down to the microsecond (for latency measurements) after each command sent in a script, but everythi…

Started by Joe M

5 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Joe M

Sending Data from Raspberry Pi to ArduPilot 2.5 using Python

Hello everyone,                Does anyone know how to send data from Raspberry Pi to ArduPilot 2.5 using Python? Using serial communicatio…

Started by Aakash Dawadee

1 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Waypoint injection in Python Script via mavlink

Hi, I'm trying to add a waypoint using the APM built in python script option. I've tried to send Mavlink commands, with no success so far.…

Started by IO

7 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

Mission Planner - Script.SendRC() not working

Hi everyone, I am trying to use the APM 2.5 board with the latest Mission Planner software to implement a payload dropping system into my…

Started by Jared Pitts

1 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service