All Discussions Tagged 'qgroundcontrol' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using ground stations to upgrade Pixhawk Mini firmware

Hi all,  I have bought my first drone for a computer science project, and am struggling to get the transmitter to talk to the flight contr…

Started by Matt

2 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Matt

QGroundControl on Raspberry Pi 3

Hi experts, I am new in Raspberry Pi and I am trying to build QGroundControl on Raspberry Pi 3. Does anybody try this? I installed QT 5.7…

Started by Patrik

1 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Jamie M

PX4 WiFi telemetry

Has anyone been able to connect directly from their ground station to a px4 through WiFi without the use of a raspberry pi? i have a 3DR wi…

Started by Matt

0 Feb 4, 2018

Load a KML into Qgroundcontrol

Hey everyone, I am new to QGC and was wondering if I could load a KML layer into it. I need this layer for display purposes only. Is ther…

Started by Ben Reich

1 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Don Gagne

How to arm Pixhawk with PX4 firmware without GPS. Qgroundcontrol no GPS

So I had trouble getting my Pixhawk to arm without the GPS. All the information I found on this site and online about flying in GPS denied…

Started by Joshua Ermias

0 Aug 19, 2017

Pixhawk and Qgroundcontrol invert fixed wing in Auto-Loiter

Good afternoon, This morning and afternoon my flying group and I were flying a Multiplex EasyStar fitted with a Pixhawk complete with all…

Started by Jake Green

5 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Pierre Andre VIGANO

PX4 + pixhawk mini massive crash -- help?

Hey all, Have a quadcopter that slammed into a brick wall on Mission mode this morning and I'm having trouble figuring out why. I think it…

Started by Elizabeth Case

0 May 21, 2017

unstable behavior of the quad in jMAVSim

Hello! I am using jMAVSim with qgroundcontrol and Pixhawk on windows.  I was able to connect everything but there is one big problem. The q…

Started by Keisuke Tsujita

0 May 15, 2017

Mavlink Protocol Sequence

Hello everyone, I'm new in this Mavlink protocol. I'm trying to implementation of this protocol in my own autopilot system. I can include…

Started by Mehmet Hasanzade

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Lucas Cesar

Problems / Error message when Linking Futaba T14SG to Pixhawk with R7008SB

Hello, I have the latest firmware (V 5.0) on my Futaba Remote Control T14SG and connected the Receiver R7008SB to the Pixhawk with the st…

Started by Thomas Mueller

2 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Grazziani Resende

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service