All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by desmond13

3 Oct 8
Reply by Duncan Nicholson

DIY Hoverboard, is it possible?

Hello, I am interested in building my own hoverboard. I am very technical Software Engineer with experience in Technical Computing. I have…

Started by Shahin

2 Sep 20
Reply by LunaLeng

Controlling quadcopter brushless motors in Raspberry using pigpio

Hi all! I'll try to do my best explaining my doubts. Im computer engineer (so i dont have much knowledge in pure electronics). Im trying to…

Started by jasomo

2 Sep 6
Reply by jasomo

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16

PIXHAWK Mavlink commands

Hello Everyone,     I m using Pixhawk as my flight controller for quadcopter. i m new to pixhawk controller. i m using easySwarm for my qua…

Started by Waqar

0 Jul 31

Which motor for quadcopter?

Hello, I need some good motors for my new Quadcopter. But I don't know what I need? I want a stable Quadcopter who is also relative fast. T…

Started by Lennard

1 Jul 17
Reply by Prasanna Shevare

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

8 Jun 6
Reply by Ioannis

Successful Tethered Flight

Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums but have been reading your posts for a couple years now, thank you for all the great discussions…

Started by Ed Elias

4 Apr 2
Reply by Spacer Conrad

How to fake Gps signals to takeoff in GPS-denied area?

I tried taking off in GUIDED_NOGPS mode(MAVproxy), it shows "take off started" but nothing happens. Please can anyone help me? I want to le…

Started by Kushal Gandhi

0 Feb 25

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service