All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Successful Tethered Flight

Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums but have been reading your posts for a couple years now, thank you for all the great discussions…

Started by Ed Elias

4 Apr 2
Reply by Spacer Conrad

How to fake Gps signals to takeoff in GPS-denied area?

I tried taking off in GUIDED_NOGPS mode(MAVproxy), it shows "take off started" but nothing happens. Please can anyone help me? I want to le…

Started by Kushal Gandhi

0 Feb 25

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by Fabrizio

2 Feb 16
Reply by Fabrizio

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

I need help to build my first quadcopter

Hello, im new to building quadcopter and i need someone to help how to calculate power consumption to choose the right battery esc motors i…

Started by Marwan

4 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Greg Fletcher

Altitude hold shoots up my quadcopter

Hi, im new to quadcopter flying. I am using apm 2.8 with external GPS (no sonar attached in my quad)and I am just wondering if is it normal…

Started by Virt

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Calculating Quadcopter state based on motor speeds (without sensors)

Hi! I've seen people create simulations for quadcopters where they calculate the drone's state (attitude and location) based on the motor s…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 29, 2017

Exporting flight log to Matlab

Does anybody have experience with importing flight logs from Mission Planner to Matlab? It seems to work fine, but then when I look at all…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 26, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service