All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (292)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which motor for quadcopter?

Hello, I need some good motors for my new Quadcopter. But I don't know what I need? I want a stable Quadcopter who is also relative fast. T…

Started by Lennard

0 Jun 27

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

8 Jun 6
Reply by Ioannis

DIY Hoverboard, is it possible?

Hello, I am interested in building my own hoverboard. I am very technical Software Engineer with experience in Technical Computing. I have…

Started by Shahin

1 Apr 27
Reply by Park Prince

Successful Tethered Flight

Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums but have been reading your posts for a couple years now, thank you for all the great discussions…

Started by Ed Elias

4 Apr 2
Reply by Spacer Conrad

How to fake Gps signals to takeoff in GPS-denied area?

I tried taking off in GUIDED_NOGPS mode(MAVproxy), it shows "take off started" but nothing happens. Please can anyone help me? I want to le…

Started by Kushal Gandhi

0 Feb 25

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by desmond13

2 Feb 16
Reply by desmond13

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

I need help to build my first quadcopter

Hello, im new to building quadcopter and i need someone to help how to calculate power consumption to choose the right battery esc motors i…

Started by Marwan

4 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Greg Fletcher

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service