All Discussions Tagged 'questions' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Give me some interesting questions that you have about multirotor UAVs

Hi all, I'm looking for some interesting questions to solve as part of my research for school. As operators/builders/enthusiasts of UAVs,…

Started by DB

0 Feb 11, 2016

Getting the ADNS3080 optical flow sensor to work in Arducopter

Hello,  I'm building a quad as my graduation project for electronics engineering. The idea is to use image processing to track and follow a…

Started by Juan Manuel Uteda

1 May 16, 2015
Reply by Juan Manuel Uteda

First time with a hexacopter and a multitude of questions

Hi, So I just received my hexacopter and I'm very new to drones in general, so setup and following the very poorly written instructions fro…

Started by Tasmia Alam

15 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Morli

Multicopter not lifting too heavy, time to upgrade parts!

(AERIAL VIDEO PRODUCTIONS) For heavy lifting, on the low budget. What is the best way to upgrade this? Specs: apm 2.5 control board APC 1…

Started by andrew

6 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by andrew

Ardu for mac/clueless newbie

So, I'm very excited about this whole arducopter thing and I just got mine. I am totally new to all of this and have a tricopter that I bui…

Started by Jarem frye

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Anderson

Turnigy 9x What goes where?

Howdy I am confused again.  http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/TradHeli_ConnectingAPM Shows APM 1 and the following pin outs for reci…

Started by Carl Campbell

12 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jeff Smith

First timer questions

Hello All, This is going to be my first experience building a quadcopter (for that matter an R/C flyer). I have so far ordered the followin…

Started by Mahesh Ganapathy

4 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Mahesh Ganapathy

Questions about Quadracopter building

Hello everyone! First off, to warn you, I'm a complete beginner. I have a few questions before I go ahead and order the 3d robotics quadra…

Started by James Roan

10 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by basshead

some mission planner n00b questions

Very happy, got the APM up in the air first time flying missions and downlinking telemetry.   Michael Oborne, splendid job on the ground st…

Started by Mark Harrison

3 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Mark Harrison

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service