All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Telemetry - always Bootloader

Hi DIY. Thanks for providing such a great forum for exchanging experience with arial drones. This has already proven a very helpful resourc…

Started by Andreas Bruun Okholm

12 Mar 14
Reply by Simba

3DR radio with Pixhawk trouble

Hi I am trying to connect my 915Mhz 3DR radio to my pixhawk using the ardupilot mission planner, but I am having trouble getting the radios…

Started by Benjamin Shepherd

0 Feb 20

Pixhawk Mini Telemetry with FLIR

Hi, I am currently working on a hexacopter powered with the Pixhawk Mini FCS. It is currently using the 915MHz telemetry radio to communic…

Started by Jamie M

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jamie M

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

1 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

.net app for telemetry?

I have downloaded and built the source for Mission Planner in Visual Studio and I am immediately VERY overwhelmed.  I am NOT a developer, b…

Started by DroneRanger

5 May 25, 2017
Reply by Giridharan

Radio Calibration problem with Pixhawk

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 copter with Pixhawk. I am relatively newbie to quads. This is my first big drone. I am done with assembling the hard…

Started by Attila

10 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Alex Buckley

Futaba T8FG + R6208SB + Pixhawk

Hello folks! I have an issue with the Pixhawk software. I've used APM Planner 2.0 on a Mac successfully until the moment, but I got stuck i…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Mar 17, 2017

Pixhawk Spektrum Radio Calibration Issues

Hi there,I'm currently setting up my first scratch built quad with a Pixhawk mini and a Spektrum DSMX 6 channel receiver/transmitter. I hav…

Started by Sam Austin

0 Feb 12, 2017

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

Can i use 3dr telemetry radios to transmit the radio controller data???

Hello,I have a Flysky I6 radio controller and the receiver of this radio has got damaged. Can i connect my controller with Xbees to transmi…

Started by Dheeraj Singhal

0 Nov 26, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service