All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real time communication of quad with MATLAB

Hi all, I'm using a 3DRobotics teletry kit and I'm trying to make my 3DR qaudcopter to communicate realtime withMATLAB. Since the telemetry…

Started by Nisal Hemadasa

2 May 8
Reply by Nisal Hemadasa

SiK Radio - Can’t enter command mode on aerial station

Losing sleep over this: Recently inherited a drone setup and have been trying to figure out how to get the wireless telemetry working. Not…

Started by Stephen Madden

0 Nov 5, 2018

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

2 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Adam Goldenstein

Unable to calibrate flysky radio using mission planner software.

I have built a kit quadcopter using the apm  2.8 flight control. Using the mission planner software I attempt to set up the quad for flight…

Started by Thomas

0 Sep 9, 2018

3DR Telemetry - always Bootloader

Hi DIY. Thanks for providing such a great forum for exchanging experience with arial drones. This has already proven a very helpful resourc…

Started by Andreas Bruun Okholm

14 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Viсtor Klimov

Create a wireless remote desktop connection to drone based PC (windows or linux)?

Are there any ways to create remote desktop connection or ad-hoc connection from a ground computer to a computer (windows or linux based) a…

Started by Flying Buddha

0 Jun 29, 2018

3DR Telemetry (433 MHz) and EzUHF or Dragonlink

Hi everyone, Was considering getting an EzUHF or Dragonlink Tx/Rx kit for extra long range, but realized that their frequencies range may…

Started by Mathieu

12 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Tony

3DR radio with Pixhawk trouble

Hi I am trying to connect my 915Mhz 3DR radio to my pixhawk using the ardupilot mission planner, but I am having trouble getting the radios…

Started by Benjamin Shepherd

0 Feb 20, 2018

Pixhawk Mini Telemetry with FLIR

Hi, I am currently working on a hexacopter powered with the Pixhawk Mini FCS. It is currently using the 915MHz telemetry radio to communic…

Started by Jamie M

4 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Jamie M

.net app for telemetry?

I have downloaded and built the source for Mission Planner in Visual Studio and I am immediately VERY overwhelmed.  I am NOT a developer, b…

Started by DroneRanger

5 May 25, 2017
Reply by Giridharan

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service