All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Radio Range, TX Power increase.

Hi Guys, Have been looking at best settings to give my default 3dr Radios a bit of a range boost. I have a pair of 433MHz and 915MHz radios…

Started by Nicholas Matias

0 Jul 6, 2016

3DR Radio for LAN

Hi, my plan is to establish LAN connection between 2 computers using 2 3DR radios. To be more specific, I want replace a LAN arrangement w…

Started by Jakaria

2 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Jakaria

Connect raspberry pi to pixhawk using telemetry radio

Is it possible to connect a raspberry pi by plugging a telemetry radio, that is linked to the telemetry radio on the pixhawk, into the usb…

Started by Mike

3 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by OG

3DR radio causing speed change in motors (interference)

Hi There,  Thanks for giving me the chance to join this community. I have recently built a 450 quadcopter with an APM 3.1 mini FC, FSi6 ra…

Started by Wilson

7 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Wilson

RF receiver and transmitters - single channel question

Hi, Does anyone deal or know anything about this receiver and transmitter in the link below? I want it to turn on and off  only for now ,on…

Started by Luke

0 Mar 23, 2016

Using 3DR radio for non-Mavlink Data

I have a co-pilot computer onboard my IRIS that translates MAVLink to another protocol required by my customer GCS.  I'm still hoping to us…

Started by Ben

2 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Larz

Check motor working with ESC and radio transmitter and receiver.

Hi,  I bought a kit of motors an ESCs with frame and it will be delivered in couple of days. From which I am making a entry level drone. I…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

0 Mar 11, 2016

Longer / better antenna for 3DR 915 mhz radios. Radio cable?

I just don't seem to be getting very good range with the stock radios, and I would like to try longer antenna.  I know/think that they curr…

Started by Global_Saffer

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Sam Duff

The best long range data link for APM/PX4

I'm trying to find the best long range system (2.5 km+ at least) compliant with APM/PX4 and I as I found out, there are not that many optio…

Started by Postal

4 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Trigger Radio Status Message Injection

Hello my friends, i have modyfied my TH9X (openTX now) and added 3DR radio inside the TX so now i have telemetry on my TX screen. I also ha…

Started by Tom

15 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Carsten Groen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service