All Discussions Tagged 'radios' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie question about replacing 3DR telemetry radio

I ripped out the antenna traces on my 3DR 915 Mhz v2 telemetry module in my Iris+ and need to replace it. I ordered a pair of HKPilot trans…

Started by Polly

1 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Don LeRoi

915mhz 433mhz Antenna mixup

Hi all, Hope this isn't a stupid question: Is there a difference between 433mhz and 915mhz antennas supplied with 3DR style radio modules,…

Started by Tom

4 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Tom

Learner mode

i have the Iris + .... i was told the the controller  the fs_th9x has a lerner mode . when this is active i can have a friend use a separat…

Started by Marcus Vargas

1 May 1, 2016
Reply by Marcus Vargas

Pixhawk: Telem radio + bluetooth + OSD at the same time

Since I could not find any other threads regarding the issue of using all 3 wireless comms systems with the Pixhawk, here is my experience…

Started by Maki

0 Mar 11, 2016

3d radio wont transmit

Im having issues getting my 3d radio to connect to my computer. It will turn green but I get an error every time I try to connect it I get…

Started by Nick

2 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Nick

Bandwidth of telemetery for pixhawk

Hi  Is  there any way to know what is the bandwidth of telemetry communication for 3dr radio on pixhawk.  thank you

Started by rony

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

Strange moves on my bixler (APM 2.0) without touching the sticks?

Hi to all. Just came back from the field. Did not fly more than a few minutes or so because I realized that I have strange moves of contro…

Started by Frank

5 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Frank

How do you Solder Pin headers on Ardupilot related sensors, pitot, 3dr etc

I have been searching the web for a guide on how to solder the pin headers onto a board, I need to solder 3 pins onto the pitot tube board,…

Started by Richard

7 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Richard

Using two radios

Should there any issues using two radios, one to fly the drone and another to control a camera pan/tilt rig under the drone?

Started by Sigfinn Andersen

4 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Jaan Kronberg

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service