All Discussions Tagged 'range' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New 180m long range LiDAR for drones/UAV/copter precision landing - Benewake TF03

Benewake new long range LiDAR TF03 is released for drones/UAV/copters Precision Landing, Anti-collision, Altitude Holding, Terrain Followin…

Started by Siya Liu

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Siya Liu

Long Range Telemetry Assistance

Is there anyone on this forum who can assist us? We are looking to hire someone who can help us configure a long range telemetry solution;…

Started by Andrew Eio

7 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Christopher Leveck

Dji ocusync air unit hd video and mavlink

I wonder if anyone tested dji ocusync air and racing goggles with pixhawk mavlink data and hd video. It has input for futaba tx and sbus ou…

Started by Ahmed Rehan

0 Nov 19, 2018

Short Range Radar Sensor - OmniPreSense

Has anyone used the OPS241-A radar sensor from OmniPreSense?

Started by Joe

0 Aug 17, 2017

Boosting connex prosight to extreme range

Lets discuss this together guys Well as we see the connex prosight is rocking the rc field with it is wonderful price but the range is stil…

Started by haroon helman

2 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by David Posea

Long range UAV (at least 40 miles?)

Any ideas for an air frame, engine, electronics,  payloads.

Started by Nathan Keil

2 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by summer Brings

3DR Radio Range, TX Power increase.

Hi Guys, Have been looking at best settings to give my default 3dr Radios a bit of a range boost. I have a pair of 433MHz and 915MHz radios…

Started by Nicholas Matias

0 Jul 6, 2016

Battery Jettison from a Drone

If it were possible to safely jettison one or more depleted batteries from a drone during flight, the range or flight duration could be inc…

Started by David Eagle

1 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew Murphy

Longer / better antenna for 3DR 915 mhz radios. Radio cable?

I just don't seem to be getting very good range with the stock radios, and I would like to try longer antenna.  I know/think that they curr…

Started by Global_Saffer

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Sam Duff

The best long range data link for APM/PX4

I'm trying to find the best long range system (2.5 km+ at least) compliant with APM/PX4 and I as I found out, there are not that many optio…

Started by Postal

4 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service