All Discussions Tagged 'raspberry' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wire raspberry pi to pixhawk

Hi I have been following the raspberry pi to pixhawk connection using mavlink tutorial on ardupilot. I am using a raspberry pi 3. When I di…

Started by Mike

11 Jun 29
Reply by XBStation 4G UAV Solution

Controlling quadcopter brushless motors in Raspberry using pigpio

Hi all! I'll try to do my best explaining my doubts. Im computer engineer (so i dont have much knowledge in pure electronics). Im trying to…

Started by jasomo

2 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by jasomo

RTKlib Touchscreen GUI for Raspberry pi2

Hello This is a open source software of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made for a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, the software…

Started by Francklin

35 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Brad Sogn

IP camera

Hello, I am looking for an IP camera or some other camera that can be programmed and used with Raspberry Pi. I want to use it for some appl…

Started by Harish

4 May 28, 2018
Reply by Harish

Stuck on waiting for heartbeats from /dev/ttyAMA0

Hello, I am trying to connect Rpi 3 Model B to flight controller (Dropix) and establish communication between them. I am following http://…

Started by Akshay Mahadev TIMMALAPUR

0 Apr 23, 2018

QGroundControl on Raspberry Pi 3

Hi experts, I am new in Raspberry Pi and I am trying to build QGroundControl on Raspberry Pi 3. Does anybody try this? I installed QT 5.7…

Started by Patrik

1 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Jamie M

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Fnoop

image processing for precision landing

Hi all, I’m looking for a straightforward solution to have a quad land on a small outdoor target area of 1ft x 1ft. Fully autonomous. Accep…

Started by Anthony

33 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Dave Jacob

3+km HD FPV system using commodity hardware

Hi Over the last couple of months I have been working on a project that might be of interest to you: https://befinitiv.wordpress.com/wifi

Started by befinitiv

507 May 14, 2017
Reply by titeuf007

How to reduce CPU usage of Mavproxy

Hello to all,I was using Mavproxy in a raspberry pi 2 just to send the telemetry from the pixhawk serial port to the groundstation using UD…

Started by Adolfo Cobo

7 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Robert Shen

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service