All Discussions Tagged 'rate' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Increase PX4 Flash Log Rate

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the DataFlash logs being saved to the MicroSD card on Pixhawk. (Primarily raw IMU data). I'm u…

Started by Jamie M

0 Jun 4, 2018

Hyperion EOS 0840I 8S DC Charger (1000 Watt Output) Charger

Has anyone used this charger? After studying FPV/UAV stuff I decided to go with a FX-79 2m plane with a 3S 16000 since this battery weighs…

Started by Kevin

0 Jun 10, 2017

Yaw rate on arducopter 3.4.4 is very slow

Just upgraded my F450 from APM 2.6 to Pixhawk (lite). Installed 3.4.4. Amazing software except one thing: The yaw rate now is very slow: It…

Started by fs007

3 May 17, 2017
Reply by Johannes Schabauer

Crazy barometer climb rate problem (AC v3.2.1)

Hello drone maniacs ;) I have really strange problem and trust me, before I decided to create this topic I spent extreme big amount of tim…

Started by medan

0 Jun 20, 2016

APM 2.6 motors accelerating from 0% to 50% of throttle and not between 50 and 100%

Hi, I'm building X quad with 1000kv motors and 9443 props with APM 2.6. I want to fly with 2x 5000mah batteries but I'm getting only half o…

Started by Artur Engler

4 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Artur Engler

Mission Planner Datalogging

I recently downloaded a .tlog from mission planner and it seems that the paramaters are recorded at different data rates. For example, GPS…

Started by Stephanie

1 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Andrew A

Increase stream rate of sensors on Pixhawk

I'm looking to increase the stream rate for GPS data to 10hz from a Pixhawk with the following setup: - GPS 3DR (https://store.3drobotics.c

Started by Jesse Lupica

1 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Jesse Lupica

MAVLink Message rate

Hey guys, I'm working with the newest ArduPlane, and I'm trying to get the following messages at 10Hz from the PixHawk over the second seri…

Started by CUAIR

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by CUAIR

How to decrease the Log Frequency on ARDUPILOT

Hi, I inted to use the APM on long term flights and de 4-16MB onb the board don't seem to be enough unless y drastically reduce the smaplin…

Started by Gonzalo Garat

0 Feb 3, 2015

Choosing ESCs for Multirotor Based on Li-Ion C-Rating Limitation

Hello My long-flight-time quad (APM 2.6, or Pixhawk) is a specialized aerial survey platform using 4S4P unprotected NCR18650B Li-Ion batte…

Started by Christopher Gehrich

5 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Stuart Brookes

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service