All Discussions Tagged 'receiver' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Receiver bars stays grey

Good day all I have started building my pixhawk drone and purchased the pixhawk, receiver, ESCs and GPS today. Connected switch, buzzer an…

Started by John Longland

1 May 26, 2018
Reply by John Longland

Flysky FS-i6 6CH 2.4G AFHDS with Pixhawk and PX4?

I am on little tight budget, want to get one cheap transmitter and receiver with my pixhawk flight controller. I was thinking to buy this:…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

3 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Rezah

OrangeRx R415x receiver compatible with Futaba transmitter?

I am building a small drone with Afromini as autopilot and OrangeRx R415x as receiver. I would like to know if this receiver is compatible…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

0 Nov 1, 2017

Pixhawk with Spektrum satellite receiver cheapest way to bind them ?

Hello, I got a SPM9645 Sattellite receiver that i connected directly to my pixhawk 2.4.8 hoping it would work. I have a  Spektrum DXe tran…

Started by Vincent Diallo-Nort

0 Jun 6, 2017

Futaba T8FG + R6208SB + Pixhawk

Hello folks! I have an issue with the Pixhawk software. I've used APM Planner 2.0 on a Mac successfully until the moment, but I got stuck i…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Mar 17, 2017

need help with receiver on my quad please! (new)

so so i just received my drone i bought. its the eachine wizard x220 (arf) http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Wizard-X220-FPV-Racing-Drone-Blh

Started by Lachlan

1 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Michael Burmeister

MP Pixhawk showing NO RC RECEIVER

Hi,  My pixhawk is showing a pre-arm error of No RC Receiver. It's there. I can calibrate radio, and, throttle down and to the right produc…

Started by David Strassman

3 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Naveed

PPM

Hi all, I am using a futaba transmistter and receiver (8 channel). Does anyone know what does each channel do? Do the channels control pitc…

Started by Ryan

0 Nov 8, 2016

interference between GPS, radio receiver and telemetry antennas

I'm building a small plane (Skywalker X-5) and I'm wondering where to put the following on the fuselage/wing, or more precisely their respe…

Started by Anthony

5 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by James

HK pilot mega 2.7.2 mini with leads and GPS.

Need help. With hooking up the receiver to the flite board!!? I am lost on how to get power and where do I plug up the outputs from board t…

Started by Tim

0 Jul 1, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service