All Discussions Tagged 'redundancy' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Battery monitoring options.

I am in the process of building a new hexacopter powered by pixhawk 4 which is likely to fly sensors costing several ten's of thousands and…

Started by Kamran Ahmad

0 Jul 10

Power Module Backup?

Does anyone have any experience supplying redundant power to the APM and receiver in case of a power module or battery failure?

Started by Steven McAdam

8 Jan 21
Reply by OG

what is the least reliable component in a UAV?

I know this is hard to answer, maybe even wrongly asked, but the point is to try to enlist and rank among all UAV components, which is more…

Started by Martin GW

0 Nov 6, 2015

Double redundant UBEC for Pixhawk

I was searching around on Hobbyking when I've found out this interesting "Turnigy Redundant Dual 8A UBEC Rx Power System", and was wonderin…

Started by Aeropixel

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

Motor stall and crash. 3.3 rc8. What could have I done ?

Hi guys. This morning I had to reconfigure my F550. I needed the 40a 6S capable esc it had for a future Y6 build. I just swapped them for r…

Started by Adolfo Rodrigues

5 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Adolfo Rodrigues

Pixhawk Redundancy?

I have found the setting within the parameters that enables the use of a second GPS.  I am assuming that the firmware automatically selects…

Started by Tim Mulder

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by iskess

Redundant Systems

A couple days ago we were talking about redundancy and reliability in the APM:Plane 2.74 thread. I have been thinking about how to add more…

Started by iskess

27 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Robert Hoermann

Motor redundancy with PID tuning

Has anyone managed to get proper motor redundancy on hexa with PID tuning? According to my tests, it seems that attitude control loop is…

Started by Joonas

17 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Joonas

Importance of a clean power supply

I have noticed in the forum a number of people advising the connection of ground (negative power) of all their ESCs to the APM.  In some c…

Started by michael_au

85 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jean-Marc Gendreau

For want of motor redundancy

In the past I know there has been a number of discussions regarding redundancy on here, however (at the time) there seemed to be no success…

Started by michael_au

5 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Jason Jarvis

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service