All Discussions Tagged 'regulation' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

taking the plane with Parrot bebop 2

Hi all! I am leaving tomorrow for a 6 months trip around Asia and I would like to take my drone. I want to know if there are any regulatio…

Started by Constance

0 Feb 2, 2017

Insurance

Understanding the controversy over the commercial use of sUAVs, if a company chose to engage in the use of sUAVs, how would they procure li…

Started by Eric Stewart

2 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Joe Ernster

We should get together and set our own standards before they are set for us

I think it was the very first post I made (not that I have made many) about how either people like us (Private Drone enthusiasts and poten…

Started by J Smith

4 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by J Smith

Urge the FAA to Expedite UAS Regulation

At the present time, all commercial use of UAS technology is grounded pending release of FAA guidelines. These guidelines have been delayed…

Started by BuildCentric

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Eric Stewart

Hexa power distribution boards for sale

Hi, These are high quality custom PDBs made of 4 layers of 3oz copper, with silk screen, solder mask, conformal coating, electrical testin…

Started by Tobie Horswill

7 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Nick Lavery

How commercial use of drone is running in France

I read a lot about using drones for commercial purpose on the forum, and I would like to share what is happening in France. The French equ…

Started by Nicolas

1 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Philip de lang

Legal Challenge to FAA Commercial Ban

I thought there might be interest in our recently-filed legal brief challenging the FAA's commercial ban and regulation of model aircraft.…

Started by Brendan Schulman

3 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Clifford Davis

Multiple ESCs and Servos attatched at once.

Hello All. I am building a project which requires two servos and two escs attached to by ArduPilot at once. Is it safe to plug both ESCs i…

Started by Charles Winter

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Luke Olson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service