All Discussions Tagged 'relay' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camera trigger relay output for DSLR - help needed.

I tried this over on Arducopter and got no answers so I thought I would try here> I am using the latest software and an APM 2.8. All I…

Started by Bob Smith

2 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Bob Smith

Camera trigger / relay output for DSLR

I am using the latest software and an APM 2.8. All I need is the relay out put from APM to go from 0v to 5v when I activate a switch on my…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Jan 11, 2017

Pixhawk Relay - How to drive a 5V reed relay to trigger a camera

Hi, I'm using APM Copter 3.2 and I'm trying to add trigger as well as mode change capabilities to my GoPro camera. I'm currently exploring…

Started by IdefixRC

6 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by IdefixRC

Switchable LED on Pixhawk

Hello I'm trying to switch a LED strobe from my transmitter using channel 8. i have a pixhawk running a 3dr x8 and spectrum DX9. i have a g…

Started by Sheldon kerr

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Justice Bentz

Camera Relay Shutter trigger

Please help. I have setup my camera trigger according to Arducopter wiki pages.  I am using pin AN9 and also use ch7 (trigger camera).  Goo…

Started by Hein

1 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Hein

Connecting an APM 2.0 to other devices.

I am looking to expand the capabilities of my APM 2.0  I am wondering if anyone would answers to the following questions concerning the A…

Started by Rick Stewart

6 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Larry Grater

Relay or making one pin 5v on 2.5 Ardupilot

Hi, I need to switch led On/OF form autopilot, in every 5 min (without radio). If i managed to change code(arduplane 2,65)  to make: relay_…

Started by Mell

11 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

diy uav rc receiver relay

Hello everbody, I am on my first drone project and i would like to know how do you people do to relay the rc Rx to the servo with a micrro…

Started by Yannick Cyr

10 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Yannick Cyr

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service