All Discussions Tagged 'repair' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

YiZhan i6s Hexacopter Nano/Mini Drone " Clicking " / " Ticking " Problem with Motor

Hey guys, after getting my Yizhan i6s in a big crash, I have been working on it a few hours every day to try and fly it again. it has taken…

Started by Zachery Johnson

0 Mar 20, 2016

Can someone help me rebalance my Hexacopter? Weird problem I can't seem to find answer to...

I recently bought a well priced Yizhan i6s Hexacopter for 27.50 USD, and happened to get in one big crash on the third day into rocks in th…

Started by Zachery Johnson

2 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Zachery Johnson

Drone Recovered, is repair possible?

My friend recovered a DJI Phantom I in a field a couple days ago. Looking at the video of it crashing that was found on the SD card of the…

Started by Mark

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Mark

Poor customer service from 3DR -- Are they becoming another DJI?

Has anyone had any issues completing an equivalent exchange?  A support rep named "Casey Zamora" at 3DRobotics had promised me an equivalen…

Started by Daniel Illig

15 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by UAS_Pilot

DJI Repair parts and sales at Drone Shop Canada

We are currently carrying DJI Phantom, DJI Inspire and parts for all at www.droneshopcanada.ca We are in the process of getting some Team B…

Started by Todd

0 Mar 5, 2015

APM2 repair options (fried APM2 board)

hey did you guys hear the joke about the 3DRobotics APM2 repair paths?   oh wait there are none! Beware folks don't fry your APM2... it…

Started by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Willem

Repair brushless motor?

My quad had a mild crash upside down (hitting the field with its motors). One of the motors stopped to work, but at the end of the day it s…

Started by Nicolò Lazzaro

4 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Nicolò Lazzaro

2.4Ghz Xbee Pro S1 - Antenna replacement

Hi, The Wire Antenna of my 2.4Ghz Xbee Pro S1 was lost (ripped). Could someone tell me If there is a source to purchase "original" antenna…

Started by jbabio

13 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Søren Kuula

Board issues when power gets low on battery? Now no pwr to motors. need a workaround...

I have had 2 issues now when my battery runs low. Anyone else had issue? I have no xbee yet, so I am still old school back and forth into t…

Started by Ian forbes

6 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Ian forbes

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service