All Discussions Tagged 'request' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

arducopter feature request

Hi, I was planning to add some features to arducopter (in a fork) : 1- automatically calculate the battery capacity required in order to…

Started by Kefta

1 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by titeuf007

T3

New features and lost ones in Mission Planner

Hi Michael, I would like to propose two minor twakes for the mission planner, that i suppose its very easy for you. 1. Since V.1.2.68 or 69…

Started by James

4 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Augusto M. Iturri

Mission Planner Feature Request 1.2.81

Hi MichaelWould you be able to do the following, it would make log analisys so much easier. The idea is : Once you have loaded the log, yo…

Started by Wessie

12 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Wessie

Feature request for Mission Planner

Hi Michael, every time I open Mission Planner I reset the zoom level because it defaults back to almost full zoom out. Is it possible that…

Started by steve

2 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by steve

Requests for flash log enhancements/documentation

I've been looking the flash logs downloaded from ArduCopter, and I don't seem to see any sort of header information (in the file itself) fo…

Started by Dan Banks

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

MAVlink messages only with 13Hz

Hey there :) I am not sure whether this is the right place for my question, but I feel like it could be a software problem. Recently I not…

Started by Georg

1 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Georg

What message does HK wait for after requesting to connect through COM port?

I plan to (eventually) build my own GCS. So far, I've created a simple COM port rerouter (for sharing a COM port across a network) for my G…

Started by Cameron Lattz

3 May 19, 2012
Reply by Cameron Lattz

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service