All Discussions Tagged 'rescue' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ships and UAVs - They can work together

Hi there, I recently read some articles about UAVs being used for the purpose of structural inspections of offshore oil platforms and the c…

Started by Thom

0 Oct 24, 2017

A UAV to assist lost hikers

I'm looking for anyone who can design a drone that helps individuals or groups of people who are lost while hiking. This system would send…

Started by Jeffrey Elsasser

4 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Robin Mueller

Gimbal for thermal inspection with Flir Vue Pro Radiometric and onboard 10x zoom camera

3 axis gimbal for Flir thermal cameras Gemini IR-HD is a professional 3-axis gimbal for aereial inspection and survey with onboard FullHD…

Started by fabio de matteis

0 May 6, 2016

Search and Rescue Project Help Needed to Finish!

Hey! I am doing a project to augment Search and Rescue operations as we know it with Semi-Autonomous UAVs. About a month ago we tried to j…

Started by Talha A.

0 Apr 20, 2015

Mission Planner Display

I am trying to set up a process to correlate GoPro video taken from a vehicle (quad or fixed wing) on an  autonomous search and rescue miss…

Started by Dennis Okeefe

16 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Dennis Okeefe

parachute systems for copters...

I had a big crash and smashed a few arms and motors. That got me thinking about parachutes. I did a search and some people are talking abou…

Started by mP1

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by mP1

Search and rescue, the real deal!!! help from the comunity.

I am writing you because i think you all have the knowlege to give me some advise. At the end of december, two boats with tourists where l…

Started by diego colonnello

5 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Jon von Weymarn

Flying Sphere! Saw this on slashdot, anyone want to give it a try?

I am looking for a new project to start.  Anyone willing to give this a try?  It's WAY over my head, but as far as durability, weight vs fl…

Started by Phoenix

4 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Imtiyaz

Use of Drones for Search and Rescue

Hey all, I work with a sheriff's department in Arizona USA and while not always available, air support is our most powerful ally. I am inte…

Started by James Maxcy

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by James Maxcy

Heat sensing cameras for UAVs

Hi!  New guy here! My main interest in UAVs is for Search and Rescue capabilities.  I live in one of the largest counties in the US, much…

Started by Red Goldman

9 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Red Goldman

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service