All Discussions Tagged 'research' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by desmond13

4 Apr 29
Reply by desmond13

Ships and UAVs - They can work together

Hi there, I recently read some articles about UAVs being used for the purpose of structural inspections of offshore oil platforms and the c…

Started by Thom

0 Oct 24, 2017

help finding arduino/pi based hi-res accel/tilt sensor

hello, I'm a student at UCLA and we are working on outfitting a DJI S1000+ with a research grade fluxgate magnetometer, and need to get GPS…

Started by Emmanuel V. Masongsong

0 Feb 10, 2017

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25, 2017

System identification for Multi-rotors

i have noticed the lack of research in the past 2 years (2014-2016) on system identification on quadcopters (multicopters in general). Back…

Started by iyad

0 Jul 30, 2016

Lack of recent research on System Identification on Quadcopters !

i have noticed the lack of research in the past 2 years (2014-2016) on system identification on quadcopters (multicopters in general). Back…

Started by iyad

0 Jul 22, 2016

Perception of unmanned aviation terms.

Hi all, We here at the University of Central Lancashire’s Civic Drone Centre (www.civicdronecentre.org) are conducting some research into…

Started by Andrew Heaton

1 May 9, 2016
Reply by Mara Mulero

Accounting for Drift? GPS/EKF and/or Flight Controller Integration

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is necessarily the correct forum as we're doing aerial survey with various sensor packages for scientific rese…

Started by crayfellow

1 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Marc Dornan

Advice requested - 6 rotor multicopter setup for small area mapping

Greetings, I'm a remote sensing and terrestrial ecology researcher working in at UNM in Albuquerque, NM. I am looking to incorporate a UAS…

Started by Dan K

1 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Dan K

What are your 4-5 top picks for multirotors for development projects?

What are your top picks for multirotor UAVs for development projects? If you were working on an international development project in a chal…

Started by Faine Greenwood

1 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Rai

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service