All Discussions Tagged 'reverse' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible to reverse CW / CCW setup? How?

Hello! I have an H-600 type quad, with a pixhawk board running Copter 3.4.1. Is there a way to reverse the motor CW / CCW setup? I want th…

Started by Garry Bencsik

3 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Garry Bencsik

When gravity isn't enough.....

Dear fellows, This is my first post - and I am therefore untouchable (like on a honeymoon). Don't bite please. ;-) Does anyone know if it…

Started by Kim Hammerum

2 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Kim Hammerum

Throttle failsafe does the opposite...

Hi there,I moved my Pixhawk from my Bix3 to my new MyTwinDream airplane. For some reason, the throttle failsafe works in reverse. When I tu…

Started by 1

4 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by 1

Activate PreFlare to 70meter, before the last waypoint on final approach.

DearI want to know how I can modify the code autopilot to modify the code reverse motor before the last waypoint in approach and not the la…

Started by Daniel Sanguinetti

0 Jun 3, 2016

Pixhawk Servo Reversal Fixed Wing

Hey guys, I'm currently running my Pixhawk with the PX4 autopilot project firmware (found here: https://github.com/PX4/Firmware), also the…

Started by Samuel Rosenstein

4 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Samuel Rosenstein

Has anyone else experienced this weird issue? Complete reverse of direction mid-flight?!?!

I have a custom build that I'm still working on and tuning, but it is in a very flyable state currently. Using ArduPilot 2.5 board and runn…

Started by Ivan Stamatovski

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Ivan Stamatovski

Elevons

Wow I feel like a fool and I almost don't want to post, but I have been working on this for awhile and I know its something silly. I am try…

Started by Austin W

13 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Aaron Bliesner

Reverse both camera servos in Arducopter 2.0.25 etc.

Hello everybody, could you please help me with reversing both camera stabilization servos in Arducopter 2 code? Where should I place "min…

Started by Jakub Sýkora

2 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jakub Sýkora

Ardupilot dipswitch programming via code or APM_Config.h?

Hi, I had an "accident" with my Ardupilot mega which resulted in the dipswitch getting lost. I have now resoldered the wires so that the di…

Started by Kim Halavakoski

4 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Kim Halavakoski

FMA sensor on 2.0 code - need reverse

I have one problem with the pre test- I installed the FMA sensor just like instruction. But when I point the nose down the pitch also going…

Started by Robert Krogh (hooks)

5 May 2, 2009
Reply by Robert Krogh (hooks)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service