All Discussions Tagged 'robotics' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comparison Table of mRo Professional Autopilots Family

This is how you can learn at a glance the technical characteristics of the mRobotics family of autopilots and decide which device best suit…

Started by Pedro Matabuena

1 on Tuesday
Reply by arnulfo avila

Fully Autonomous Quadrotor for indoor flight

I have an interest in developing a fully autonomous quadrotor robot specifically for indoor flight. I am an engineer (what I do in my day j…

Started by Ryan

8 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Selling ardupilot material: 3DR airfraime, ardupilot mega 2.5, telemetry, etc

Hi all, I found out I enjoy flying more that I like tinkering, so I am switching to rtf drone and am selling my (oldish) UAV. It is an 3D R…

Started by Jasja Dekker

2 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Jasja Dekker

Anybody interested in my 3dr Y6?

Hi there! I know it's not the newest of all drones by all means anymore but maybe somebody on here is interested in taking mine off my hand…

Started by Oliver Seitz

0 Sep 13, 2016

Insect robot any one can build

This robot is an affordable, easy to assemble and fun to explore robot. Antbo takes less than an hour to assemble and will teach you the…

Started by shinkpad

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Adam R Skelly

Interface of a 360 degree IR proximity sensor to a UAV

Project Overview We are excited to share that we are working on a new project to determine the best method to interface our 360°  degree…

Started by ROBOTmaker

0 Apr 30, 2016

3DR Iris Kit for Sale; $650 OBO

Excellent used 3DR Iris+ kit for sale. Very easy to fly drone with advanced features. Follow Me and autonomous flying works great. Includ…

Started by Sawyer

0 Jan 25, 2016

Open Outdoor Robotics platform

The goal of this project is to create a standardized outdoor robotics platform, similar to the Turtlebot.   The platform will be comprised…

Started by Seth King

0 Nov 10, 2015

How to get my Taranis to activate the motors on my ArduCopter 3dr Full electronics kit (using X8R)

Hey everyone I'm new to building drones and I got the arducopter 3dr with full electronics and I got the Taranis X8R + Pixhawk with GPS+com…

Started by Keith M

1 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Keith M

UAV needed

Good day, I want to buy/build a UAV capable of mounting almost any camera with a minimum 2 kilogram payload capacity.  Quad/multi-copter. I…

Started by Rudi Van Rooyen

11 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by jackhero

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service