All Discussions Tagged 'rotor' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25, 2017

Tilt rotor VTOL UAV Control Board

Hello all I am new here and to the drone community. I am looking for some help in deciding on which flight controller to go with. I am buil…

Started by Muneeb Waris

0 Nov 4, 2016

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step

State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Sep 27, 2016

how to manufacturer 0.2mm Brushless dc motor stator and rotor core for the automatic equipment

Normally there is two process to manufacture the electrical motor stator and rotor with silicon steel: 1. it can wire cutting and cut the…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 28, 2016

provide customs service for 0.2mm drone UAV BLDC motor stator and rotor

0.2mm BLDC motor stator and rotor for Drones, UAV(paul@jystatorrotor.com) as professional motor stator and rotor core lamination and cust…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 12, 2016

YiZhan i6s Hexacopter Nano/Mini Drone " Clicking " / " Ticking " Problem with Motor

Hey guys, after getting my Yizhan i6s in a big crash, I have been working on it a few hours every day to try and fly it again. it has taken…

Started by Zachery Johnson

0 Mar 20, 2016

Collaboration Sought For New Multi-Purpose Propeller Invention

Hello friends,                    the attached file below is a scanned copy of the utility patent certificate GM/P/2015/00001 of my invent…

Started by Akintunde M. Lawal

0 Mar 16, 2015

NEW PROPELLER INVENTION

An African inventor has successfully invented an improvement in propellers for airplanes, helicopter, multiple rotor crafts (drones) and ma…

Started by Akintunde M. Lawal

3 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Sgt Ric

Rotor placement

I understand any obstruction of the airflow around the blades is not ideal.  But in my case it is inevitable and necessary.  My question is…

Started by Chris

0 Feb 22, 2015

Rotor placement

I understand any obstruction of the airflow around the blades is not ideal.  But in my case it is inevitable and necessary.  My question is…

Started by Chris

0 Feb 22, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service