All Discussions Tagged 'rtk' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS Rollover week - will it make our small cheap recievers useless?

GPS timer info, received comes from the sats, and works on a 1,024 week cycle. That 1024 week cycle resets back to zero this year on April…

Started by Paul Tegler

0 Mar 27

RTKlib Touchscreen GUI for Raspberry pi2

Hello This is a open source software of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made for a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, the software…

Started by Francklin

35 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Brad Sogn

Piksi RTK for sale

Our Piksi RTK Kit includes everything you need to get a RTK configuration that works plug and play. Content2x OEM Piksi Modules2x 433MHz ra…

Started by Daniel Perez

5 May 26, 2017
Reply by rey_arevalo

Novatel OEM615 GPS Receiver Dual Frequency L1 L2 RTK Fuctionality

I have 2 x novatel OEM615 receivers, one with roving firmware and another for the DGPS base station.  I also have a 600-LB L1 L2 Pinwheel a…

Started by Adam Kroll

4 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Kevin Fu

ebee VS ebee RTK

Hi everyone, I am considering to purchase an ebee from sense fly, and I would love some feedback from ebee owners or ebee operators prior t…

Started by Jordi Figueras

1 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Rob Dunbar

Building or buying an UAV

Dear forum readers, I want to buy or build an UAV to perform photogrammetric surveys. When I searched before some companies. Some of them…

Started by Cem Muratoglu

0 May 5, 2015

Setup configuration RTKLIB and 2 ublox EVK 6T . one base and one roover

I find your passion "drones" and the link that takes me is the GPS. I am looking for my passion "precision agriculture" positioning system…

Started by Proline

2 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Anthony Wooldridge

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service