All Discussions Tagged 'rtl' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk 2.1 Return to Nearest Waypoint?

Hi everyone, Is there a feature in the Pixhawk 2.1 autopilot system that, in the event of a radio failsafe or low voltage failsafe, will co…

Started by Max Wolf

3 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Max Wolf

Quad gaining altitude and not Returning to Launch site in LAND and RTL mode

I have been practicing Auto-mission using Pixhawk, Arducopter firmware and mission planner from quite some time. In the last flight, howeve…

Started by PRANSH RANA

3 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by PRANSH RANA

Pixhawk Copter 3.3, Taranis S3 switch for flight modes and issues

Hi, During my first experimental flight with: Tarot X6 960 frame 2x Tattu 10A 6S LiPos Taranis X9D+ with S3 switch installed FrSKY X8R 3D…

Started by ActionDrone

3 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

pixhawk failsafe

a newbie question.  how set failsafe on mission planner on pixhawk when tx signal is lost, for rtl in place of land? thanx in advance!

Started by massimo ales

4 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by IronDOME

arducopter flight problems

I built the a big heavy lift that I have been posting about on here using a Pixhawk. Before i put it in the air i wanted to experiment with…

Started by Don Pillow

6 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Mike Kelly

does Arduplane engage throttle in RTL/Loiter/Circle mode while on the bench?

Hello, I'm a bit confused about the throttle control logics here:   In auto mode and FBWA modes, the throttle works while the plane is on t…

Started by Oscar

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Mike Mac

Struggle with understanding the home position when mission planning

Hi everybody! I have a very simple question, but I just can't find any place where it explains it. My question is, when I arm my quadcopter…

Started by Patrik Carlsson

2 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Patrik Carlsson

apm 2.5 locks servos and spirals to crash randomly in loiter and rtl -

I recently purchased a batch of your apm 2.5 with the 3dr power supply and gps.I have installed an apm 2.5 in a skywalker 1900 fully loaded…

Started by Maven Aircraft

24 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Lloyd Casey

throttle failsafe calibration

I wrote a blog post explaining throttle failsafe calibration (because I couldn't find an explanation I found clear enough and it took me a…

Started by John Leach

2 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Jim Frantz

Throttle dropouts with APM2.5 and FS-TH9X

Hi guys, Had my first catastrophic crash today (broke an arm, a motor, and my pride).  During the last moments of the flight, the low pow…

Started by Joe Thompson

1 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Joe Thompson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service