All Discussions Tagged 'rudder' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neither pitch, nor roll reverse option in mission planner have any effect 2.7.4b firmware

I'm setting up an ezstar , first time apm on a plane (coming from multicopter apm side of the house), and the direction of servo travel for…

Started by James Small

2 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Amulya Agarwal

Rudder's odd response only in modes managed by the autopilot

Hi all, I'm getting a very odd behaviour in my Skywalker's (with Pixhawk and APM:Plane 3.3.0) RUDDER . While in Manual Mode it responds co…

Started by Robert Martinz

1 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Ultrafuge

Y-Harness Dual Rudder Problem Issue

For some reason when connecting to the APM channel 4 (rudder) using a Y-harness for a dual rudder setup, there is extreme twitching in one…

Started by Tim Mulder

5 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by iskess

Only rudder and elevator for steering the plane

Hi, How APM should be configured if you want to use only rudder/elevator (no ailerons) for steering the plane?

Started by Veikko Vierola

11 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Coordinated Turns

Hi Folks, I know I read this in here somewhere but can't find it with search. How do you mix Ailerons with Rudder for coordinated turns? Th…

Started by Steven G

3 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Steven G

Building up a rudder-control for a rowing boat

Hello together,  For a project at the University, I want to build up a rudder-control for a rowing boat. It should support 3 modes: Manual…

Started by Sebastian Papenkort

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by brian

yaw and rudder not related and starting attitude

Hi Flolks, First the kit :- Recently bought APM 1, IMU to match, compass and ublox 5 in an already flying Taylorcraft 450 by E-Flight. No…

Started by john fletcher

2 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by john fletcher

Help with RTL throttle and Rudder turn coordination

Hi All Am I correct when I interpret that in RTL mode the throttle will not arm until the aircraft is in the air and moving? I'm guessing…

Started by Ken Hunter

4 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Hunter

ArduPilot turns left in FLY_BY_WIRE modes.

I have a small problem with the ArduPilot when I put it in both FLY_BY_WIRE_A and FLY_BY_WIRE_B,  the rudder goes almost full to the left,…

Started by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

University Application Questions

Hi Folks,   I am working in a university lab, for a PhD student, and we are currently using APM for charactering an non-standard airframe.…

Started by Willem Brussow

6 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Andrés

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service