All Discussions Tagged 'safe' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Failsafe failed on Mission Planner?

Hey all! For some reason, basically my DJI F550 fell straight from 20m above ground to the ground after the "fail-safe" was initiated. I wa…

Started by Luke Skywalker

2 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Luke Skywalker

The Ugly Truth about "Drone Crashes"

Joshua Johnson – CAD Drones LLC Search the internet for videos using the phrases “Drone Crashes”, “Multirotor Crash”, “Drone Fails”, etc.…

Started by Joshua Johnson

0 Sep 17, 2015

No battery fail safe in 3.3 rc5

I have some logs from 2 vehicles testing the battery fail safe (6s packs, set to 21.5v) with no fail safe event when going down to 21.3v I…

Started by Steve Keep

0 Jun 29, 2015

Two 3S lipos powering each 4 motors on a octocopter

I want to build a octocopter (X8 like described here: http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/initial-setup/motor-setup/) I want to power the uppe…

Started by Simon

0 May 30, 2015

Taranis X9D - Pixhawk - how to set up radio failsafe?

Hi guys, Looked everywhere, and tried several methods to get the radio fail safe to work with the Taranis X9D. I am of course trying to get…

Started by Bill Salopek

1 May 20, 2015
Reply by iskess

Pixhawk DSM satellite fail safe detection should be a top priority

In setting up my next multi I have chosen the pixhawk FC. I have tried both the arducopter firmware and the firmware from pixhawk themselve…

Started by Michael Baker

9 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Michael Baker

Graupner MZ24 GR24 combo failsafe question

Hi, has anyone used this combo with APM 2.5 and Arducopter 3.1 and successfully set throttle fail safe? If so i would like to hear how you…

Started by Colin Gresty

2 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Colin Gresty

FAIL SAFE reason from logs

Hi, During todays flight Arducopter CODE301RC7 hit FAIL SAFE -> RTL. How can I check afterwards from log what type of FAIL SAFE I had (…

Started by Veikko Vierola

1 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Rob

Failsafe switches to circle mode but NO THROTTLE. Please help!

I have been using the failsafe function successfully for months now but about 2 weeks ago I was testing it as I always do at the start of a…

Started by B Duffy

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by B Duffy

Disabling Failsafes

Does anyone know where a list of the failsafes are and how to disable them?  Also, if a failsafe is initiated can it be turned off through…

Started by Kevin

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Kevin

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service