All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI Inspire 1 FOR SALE

Selling Inspire 1 v1.0  Includes: 4 Batteries (TB47) 2 Remotes 2 Chargers 1 Case 2 Sets of Props 2 Lanyards 2 Remote Cords Condition: 8/10…

Started by josh lee

0 Mar 14, 2016

Cinestar 8 with freefly gimbal for sale

Full Cinestar 8 HL RTF with Freely Gimbal and Radian stabiliser built to Coptercam commercial UAV specifications and in excellent condition…

Started by Rob Wisniewski

0 Mar 14, 2016

Premium Drone Domain For Sale...

Hello, If any of you looking for a domain name for you drone website especially Online Store. I have a few domain that maybe suitable for y…

Started by Ezyspot

0 Dec 3, 2015

Here are some shirts that I designed.

I designed some shirts and made them available for everyone Multirotor Pride If you dont know about teespring, you place an order during a…

Started by Josh

0 Jun 30, 2015

$30,000 worth of drones are for sale! Check the link in the post!

This is what 30,000 Dollars worth of drones looks like, and they are all for sale! Check the info in the blog! Contact at: support@helibros…

Started by Peter Gulin

0 Jun 19, 2015

For Sale - Full Aerial Mapping kit from Event 38 - fixed wing, unused

I bought this in November last year but a new job means I havent used it and looks like I'll never get around to using it, so best it goes…

Started by Simon Maher

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by SkySense UAV Solutions

For Sale: 3DR X8 Multirotor RTF, lighlty used

**SOLD** I have for sale a lightly used 3DR X8 (original model) with APM 2.6.  I have used it only a hand full of times, mostly with a cam…

Started by Rick Applegate

15 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Rick Applegate

REDUCED by £100! UK X8 Coaxial Octocopter carbon fibre complete ready to fly For Sale

Due to a time waster (not from this site) and needing to sell this, price reduced to £645 X8 Coaxial Octocopter UAV Drone Quick Sale! Coa…

Started by Frank

2 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Frank

[Sold] For Sale $150 APM, GPS, Radio, Power Module

For sale: $100 APM v2.5 $15 3DR power module $25 3DR radio v1.3 "air" module with antenna and cable $40 3DR LEA6 v1.1 GPS with 2x cable…

Started by Andrew

14 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Andrew

Selling my HL Red Epic Octocopter and more..

Hey guys,Cleaning space for 2014, selling one of my new Red Epic Octocopter heavy lifter rigs! (less than 2 hours total flight) 'BigMama' m…

Started by Ziv Marom

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jimmy Smith

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service