All Discussions Tagged 'satellite' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Satellite Telemetry

Hello Guys I use rfd900 modems with good results. Sometimes need to fly in mountains and hill zones, and frequently loss link due LOS issue…

Started by AEROVANT

2 May 10, 2017
Reply by naish

NAZE32 rev6 + lemon rx + TARANIS = HELP ME!!!

so i got a 4in1 module from banggood and got it installed and working with my tiny whoop and proto-x. but im trying to get my diatone 150 w…

Started by nick

0 Nov 13, 2016

Mission Planner satellite map

When I look at the satellite map (Google) on the mission planner, the place where I want to lay out a geo-fence is not defined enough to pu…

Started by Mick

6 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Siddharth Shivalkar

GPS will not find satellites or lock

I never had a issue with my GPS until I decide to go for a quick flight today.  The first thing I noticed was that my char set was messed u…

Started by Joe Bastulli

3 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Joe Bastulli

PX4 / PIXHAWK and "multiple" SpeKtrum Receivers

Searched but could not find answers... - If I want to use TWO satellite SpeKtrum receivers on either the PX4 or Pixhawk, how is the best/sa…

Started by Onepiece

8 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by MarioSpeedwagon

Pixhawk DSM satellite fail safe detection should be a top priority

In setting up my next multi I have chosen the pixhawk FC. I have tried both the arducopter firmware and the firmware from pixhawk themselve…

Started by Michael Baker

9 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Michael Baker

GPS fix. No 3D fix after update

Hi ,this is a question regarding the 3DR ublox lea6 GPS:after trying out several things with no success I hope for help from this honorable…

Started by Bernardo

1 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Mell

Should Ublox-5 gps report number of satellites in APM log file?

Was flying with a friend yesterday who also has an Arducopter and noticed that his APM log file shows the number of satellites while mine d…

Started by Steve Smetters

8 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Mediatek GPS not getting SAT lock

Hello Everyone,   this is what I have and what I have done. I have APM 1.0 (running the the 1.02), Mediatek GPS with the 1.6 firmware. I en…

Started by Victor

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Victor

Out of line-of-sight communication

Hello fellow DIYers. I have finally decided to act on my dream of creating a UAV, and I thought I'd start out by asking what is probably a…

Started by Nate Hill

13 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by David

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service