All Discussions Tagged 'school' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad C New Battery

Hello everyone, As part of a school project I have been fixing up this quadcopter that someone else at my school had assembled 2 years ago…

Started by RoopChef

1 May 5, 2017
Reply by Jason Ferrier

Need Motor Suggestions: Heavy (18+ kg) quadcopter for school project

I was wondering if anyone had any motor/prop combo suggestions for a multi-disciplinary school project involving an airframe of about 18 kg…

Started by Darth

0 Aug 26, 2016

My grad capstone is to create a drone business plan, and you can help!

I'm pursuing an MS in Media Management from The New School, and for my capstone / thesis I'm writing a business plan for a drone consultanc…

Started by Thomas Charging Hawk

0 Apr 8, 2015

I have $1000 to build an autonomous quadcopter

Hello Gentlemen,   My name is Dave Gage, I'm a senior studying mechanical engineering at UW Milwaukee.  I was hoping that someone could hel…

Started by David Gage

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by J Dilling

Best bixler fpv setup

What is the best set up for a fpv bixler? I want to start with a fpv camera and a gopro and then add avionics later.

Started by Justin Friedman

7 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Cala

Best UAS Schools?

Hi,  I'm researching what would be the best UAS school to go to in september 2013. Which of these do you guys think is the best and why? 1…

Started by Sherry Riles

3 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Joshua Johnson

What is the most versatile starter plane?

I am the head of the DIY club at my school, for our next project we wanted to build a drone. I am looking for suggestions for a plane that…

Started by Justin Friedman

27 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Jared Reabow

Finished reconnaissance blimp project

This is the school project I have been working on the last year. This video is the last one of 6 parts (where the others show the developme…

Started by Dale Sparrow

1 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service