All Discussions Tagged 'screen' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ultimate Ground Control Station

I'm working on the design for the Ground Control Station (GCS) shown in the images below and am trying to make sure we incorporate as many…

Started by Sam Worthington

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

Mission Planner v.1.3.32 (APM 2.5) problem, screen bleach out and *not responding* error

Hi, suddenly I got a *not responding* error with the effect with the screen whitens and MP freezes. After reinstalling several times the Mi…

Started by Bernardo

35 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Bernardo

Spektrum DX6i Screen Fading/Blank --

Hey all,  Hope this is the right spot to put this, new to the forum.  Been using a spektrum dx6i which recently started: -screen fading …

Started by Alec R

1 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Alasdair

MinimOSD - Black screen/no image

Hi all ! I need help about my MinimOSD freshly unpacked. I've triple checked the cabling and I don't know why I've just a black image on my…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

112 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Patrick Verleysen

OSD works, grey screen for video

I can not solve this:  I have a grey screen for video. Please keep in mind, this setup WAS WORKING.  I had video but no OSD, so I started t…

Started by Chad Frazer

2 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by mP1

Telemetry to Turnigy 9X (with FrSky FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen)

Hi all, My setup is this: Transmitter: Turnigy 9X running er9x TX/RX: FrSky DJT 2.4Ghz Combo Pack for JR w/ Telemetry Module & V8FR-II…

Started by Jon von Weymarn

69 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Bo Barry

Eliminate blue screen of death with minimOSD?

Hi guys! I just bought a cheap 7" monitor for FPV. Of course it goes to "Blue Screen of Death" on weak signal.  Could a minimOSD be used on…

Started by Jon von Weymarn

2 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Fábio Teixeira

FPV - screen monitor picture too large for screen

Wonder if anyone can help. I have commissioned my Hexa B with 5.8ghz FPV. Works fine with all telemetry and OSD. Suffering oversized scr…

Started by Craig Willoughby

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Maxim

MinimOSD 2nd screen not displaying correctly

Hey Guys, just been setting up my minimOSD, everythings working good but when i switch to the second screen it displays a whole bunch of in…

Started by Ben Coombs

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Ben Coombs

Help Power MinimOSD via Fatshark Tx

So I know there is a lot of info out there on getting the MinimOSD to work, as I have sifted through most of it and am still not getting an…

Started by Adam Broadbent

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by A Johnston

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service