All Discussions Tagged 'search' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ships and UAVs - They can work together

Hi there, I recently read some articles about UAVs being used for the purpose of structural inspections of offshore oil platforms and the c…

Started by Thom

0 Oct 24, 2017

Gimbal for thermal inspection with Flir Vue Pro Radiometric and onboard 10x zoom camera

3 axis gimbal for Flir thermal cameras Gemini IR-HD is a professional 3-axis gimbal for aereial inspection and survey with onboard FullHD…

Started by fabio de matteis

0 May 6, 2016

Search and Rescue Project Help Needed to Finish!

Hey! I am doing a project to augment Search and Rescue operations as we know it with Semi-Autonomous UAVs. About a month ago we tried to j…

Started by Talha A.

0 Apr 20, 2015

Mission Planner Display

I am trying to set up a process to correlate GoPro video taken from a vehicle (quad or fixed wing) on an  autonomous search and rescue miss…

Started by Dennis Okeefe

16 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Dennis Okeefe

USE GOOGLE TO SEARCH ON DIY DRONES

The only way to get meaningful search results from this site is to use GOOGLE's advanced search feature to search this domain. I have a ter…

Started by Chris Card

13 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Austin

Does Site Search Work at All?

So I have been trying to follow good etiquette and search for answers before I post but every time I use the local search I get nothing.  A…

Started by John Ellenberger

4 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Forum search field returns a blank

Strange... For the past few days now, anything I type into the Forum search field returns a blank! Our apologies - we couldn't find any di…

Started by David Strassman

8 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by David Strassman

Search and rescue, the real deal!!! help from the comunity.

I am writing you because i think you all have the knowlege to give me some advise. At the end of december, two boats with tourists where l…

Started by diego colonnello

5 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Jon von Weymarn

Thermal Imaging

Anyone know any sources for affordable thermal imaging devices? I am in the process of putting togather (well planning and sourcing atleast…

Started by Ian Painter

2 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Ian Painter

Use of Drones for Search and Rescue

Hey all, I work with a sheriff's department in Arizona USA and while not always available, air support is our most powerful ally. I am inte…

Started by James Maxcy

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by James Maxcy

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service