All Discussions Tagged 'sensing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calibrating MicaSense RedEdge Imagery

I have been collecting imagery from a MicaSense RedEdge camera, a multispectral camera made for attaching to sUAS. https://www.micasense.co

Started by Kelsey Mason

1 May 20, 2017
Reply by Gabriel

2 issues, seeking clarification

Hi, I am relatively new to this, but I have been flying my 550 Hexacopter for several weeks now.  I initially loaded APM 3.3.3, and have h…

Started by Paul

6 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Paul

High current sensing for power module

Why not use thread as shunt ?The power module use a 0.0005 shunt resitor for a mximum of 90 amperes.If we use the thread as shunt we can…

Started by Gerard Valade

0 Sep 21, 2015

Sensors

What are the best sensors for weather monitoring, remote sensing, human detection on DIY Drones

Started by Edmund Kwasi Kpodogui

0 Sep 6, 2015

Small UAV with Near InfraRed Camera and GPS (Autopilot)

Hello  I like to use a small uav that is equipped with a near infrared camera to take images of various crops showing stressed vs non stres…

Started by Essam

5 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Michal Rus

Testing acquisioned imagery

I'm would like to delve into the acquisition and analytics of UAS imagery. I have a great number of years in photogrammetry and remote sens…

Started by William Fernandez

0 Mar 21, 2015

Small UAV with Near InfraRed Camera and GPS (Autopilot)

Hi everyone I am new to this site but better late than never:) I like to use a small uav that is equipped with a near infrared camera to ta…

Started by Essam

55 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by DAVE BEHR

Heat sensing cameras for UAVs

Hi!  New guy here! My main interest in UAVs is for Search and Rescue capabilities.  I live in one of the largest counties in the US, much…

Started by Red Goldman

9 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Red Goldman

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service