All Discussions Tagged 'sensors' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Avionics for Self-autonomous Gliders

Hi everyone! I am currently trying to design self autonomous glider that will simply glide itself to a designated target area. With that b…

Started by Kyle

3 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Hans Miller

MicaSense RedEdge 3 multispectral camera for sale

Selling a MicaSense RedEdge 3 multispectral camera for CAD $3800. Original purchase was over $6K. Comes with access to MicaSense cloud acco…

Started by Mike Morellato

1 May 29, 2018
Reply by Devin Tegen

Benewake Lidar-- Usefor and delicate for Drones

Benewake(www.benewake.com)is a national high-tech enterprise, with over 80 employees. The company is located in Keshi Building, Haidian…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 18, 2017

What do Drones, LiDAR Mean for Aerial Surveying, Mapping?

Now is a special time for geospatial service providers. Many call it as important a time in the history of geospatial technology as the…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 14, 2017

Obstacle avoidance - Quadcopter

Hello everyone, I have a very fundamental question. I'm trying to implement obstacle avoidance using the MaxBotic sensors. I have the optio…

Started by 3DR_Fan

0 Jul 13, 2017

Precision Hawk LANCASTER MK-III REV-IV / 3 sensors / 10 batteries

Precision Hawk LANCASTER MK-III REV-IV / 3 sensors / 10 batteries18 MM Visual sensor10 MM Visual sensorBGNIR sensor6 high-capacity lithium…

Started by John Graybeal

0 May 31, 2017

Interface of a 360 degree IR proximity sensor to a UAV

Project Overview We are excited to share that we are working on a new project to determine the best method to interface our 360°  degree /…

Started by ROBOTmaker

0 Mar 27, 2016

Show and Tell UAV Radar Sensors

I've been digging through the posts here and some research on my own to see what's available to a radar sensor experimenter.  Most of these…

Started by Jerry Rodberg

0 Apr 4, 2015

How to connect a current & voltage sensor to PX4 ?

I suppose the PX4 with its IO kit has analogue ports to receive signals from the current and voltage sensor. I looked in the wikis for info…

Started by Tomas Soedergren

4 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Ezio Lucarini

THERMAL INFRARED IMAGING USING UAV

Hello Everyone ,I am looking for  a lightweight thermal infrared camera that can be mounted on a Quadcopter in order to measure very smalle…

Started by Uttam pudasaini

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by therman Cam

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service