All Discussions Tagged 'sensors' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MicaSense RedEdge 3 multispectral camera for sale

Selling a MicaSense RedEdge 3 multispectral camera for CAD $3800. Original purchase was over $6K. Comes with access to MicaSense cloud acco…

Started by Mike Morellato

1 May 29, 2018
Reply by Devin Tegen

Benewake Lidar-- Usefor and delicate for Drones

Benewake(www.benewake.com)is a national high-tech enterprise, with over 80 employees. The company is located in Keshi Building, Haidian…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 18, 2017

What do Drones, LiDAR Mean for Aerial Surveying, Mapping?

Now is a special time for geospatial service providers. Many call it as important a time in the history of geospatial technology as the…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 14, 2017

Obstacle avoidance - Quadcopter

Hello everyone, I have a very fundamental question. I'm trying to implement obstacle avoidance using the MaxBotic sensors. I have the optio…

Started by 3DR_Fan

0 Jul 13, 2017

Precision Hawk LANCASTER MK-III REV-IV / 3 sensors / 10 batteries

Precision Hawk LANCASTER MK-III REV-IV / 3 sensors / 10 batteries18 MM Visual sensor10 MM Visual sensorBGNIR sensor6 high-capacity lithium…

Started by John Graybeal

0 May 31, 2017

Interface of a 360 degree IR proximity sensor to a UAV

Project Overview We are excited to share that we are working on a new project to determine the best method to interface our 360°  degree /…

Started by ROBOTmaker

0 Mar 27, 2016

Show and Tell UAV Radar Sensors

I've been digging through the posts here and some research on my own to see what's available to a radar sensor experimenter.  Most of these…

Started by Jerry Rodberg

0 Apr 4, 2015

How to connect a current & voltage sensor to PX4 ?

I suppose the PX4 with its IO kit has analogue ports to receive signals from the current and voltage sensor. I looked in the wikis for info…

Started by Tomas Soedergren

4 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Ezio Lucarini

THERMAL INFRARED IMAGING USING UAV

Hello Everyone ,I am looking for  a lightweight thermal infrared camera that can be mounted on a Quadcopter in order to measure very smalle…

Started by Uttam pudasaini

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by therman Cam

Connecting an external IMU to the PX4FMU

Good morning everyone, I'm trying to connect an external IMU (inertial measurement units), however due to the limited reference material pr…

Started by Caelan Midwood

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Caelan Midwood

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service