All Discussions Tagged 'serial' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get data from serial port(TELEM2)?

Hi,everyone I'm trying to get data from sonar which is connected  to "TELEM2" port of pixhawk by serial communication. However, my sorce co…

Started by Hisashi Muraoka

0 Jan 15, 2018

Reading IMU angles from SimpleBGC using serial and an arduino

Hey there everyone. I'm quite new to all this and have built a gimbal controller with a gopro hero3. Ideally the project will eventually be…

Started by Duncan McDiarmid

2 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Duncan McDiarmid

Problem using 'real serial device' (XBee) with SITL

Hi folksWe are trying to use SITL with a "real serial device" but so far we couldn't manage to get it working properly.The goal is to have…

Started by Ben S

2 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by cxgiacomo

GPS_RAW_INT output to Serial 2 in Arducpoter 3.3.3

Hello, I am using ArduCopter 3.3.3 as my firmware and Pixhawk as my autopilot. How do I output the command GPS_RAW_INT out of Serial 2?…

Started by Michael Shaw

0 Aug 12, 2016

How to connect Pixhawk to Arduino?

Hi, What's the preferred method of interfacing the Arduino with a Pixhawk? And is there a guide out there somewhere for it? I'd like to use…

Started by Arvid Elias

5 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Help connecting to Nuttshell via serial connection

Hi everyone, For the past few days I've been trying to get access to it's NSH shell. I'm using the tutorial found here: https://pixhawk.or

Started by Somik

0 Apr 18, 2016

Is it possible to attach a microcontroller to flight controller via serial?

Hi everyone, I'm doing my robotics engineering thesis on autonomous quadcopters and am building my first quad. I want to attach a microcon…

Started by Ayush Sharma

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by James

How do I get lat/lon data from APMs Telemetry module?

I have an ArduCopter that I want to show it's location on a custom ground station.  How do I read the lat/lon info from the telemetry modul…

Started by Jeff Rousseau

7 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Deepak S.Reddy

Send NMEA sentences to Pixhawk serial port E

Hi, I'm trying to send synthetic NMEA sentences to Pixhawk (3DR IRIS+) as a fake GPS for indoor navigation, but it seems that Pixhawk doesn…

Started by csmiler

4 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Tuloski

UART_Test Example

I followed this tutorial http://dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/learning-the-ardupilot-codebase/learn... I built the firmware through make px4-v2 an…

Started by Niko

1 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Niko

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service