All Discussions Tagged 'set' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

control pixhawk with rasberry pi and make it fly towards a color

Hi I have a competition in one month. I have the quad but I need to make the quad fly above a field and fly to different orange buckets(unk…

Started by Mike

13 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Mike

MinimOSD chartset update fail

Hi, im using a pixhawk on a Plane, with a minimosd I found a few problems with the SR values, after a few hours in the forum I found the ri…

Started by Andres Alvarez

1 May 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Atherton

DO_SET_SERVO

Hello,   I couldn't success to function do_set_servo command although I have tried many things. I read throughly the discussions on it and…

Started by İlhan Başçuhadar

16 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by İlhan Başçuhadar

First time with a hexacopter and a multitude of questions

Hi, So I just received my hexacopter and I'm very new to drones in general, so setup and following the very poorly written instructions fro…

Started by Tasmia Alam

15 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Morli

CLI works fine but none of the other tabs works

I'm currently using the firmware for arducopter 2.9 but it doesn't make a difference since I have the same exact problem with all the firmw…

Started by taylor loper

1 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Rick H.

APM Window flashing (repainting) after a parameter update from the vehicle

I am running the latest version of MP (1.2.28) and am getting some strange behavior. When I connect to my APM (2.5) and refesh the paramete…

Started by Preston

7 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Do_Set_Parameter

Hi, Any idea when the Do_Set_Parameter command is due to be implemented? Thanks! --David

Started by Prahas David Nafissian

1 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

Xbee telemety manual

Where could I find one?

Started by Robin Behrens

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Jiri Sachl

Ardu-hareware Q?

So thi may sound like a silly question... but i ordered an adru board + sheild kit+ IMU and I got it all soldered up! but im noticing in th…

Started by Anthony Bee

7 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Ron Jacobs

A little confused....

Ok so today i got my ArduIMU and GPS in the mail, yay. However I am a little confused because i am bran new to this. does the ArduIMU repla…

Started by Chris Lane

9 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by ZORO

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service