All Discussions Tagged 'settings' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joystick support

I have been trying without success to get the joystick option to work in Mission Planner.   I have tried connecting first and not connectin…

Started by Charles Linquist

4 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Robert Mapes

joystick settings

Dear all, I am setting a joystick to flight with the MissionPlanner and I saw there are a lot of available options for every button that c…

Started by Mattia

0 Feb 2, 2016

Fatshark headtracking menu settings help needed

I have a pair of Fatshark Attitude v2 goggles with Trinity Head tracking. I set up my camera gimbal and it works fine on the default ch5/6.…

Started by Attila

5 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Hugh Dinwiddie

3D Alexmos Gimbal 8bit Basecam

Hey All,  I'm having some trouble getting my 3D Alexmos 8bit Gimbal to work.. It keeps twitching and I've tried calibrating the accelerome…

Started by Keith M

1 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Maury

Too sensitive throttle in Stabilize mode and copter not holding position

Hi, I've recently put together a quad with DJI FlameWheel 440 frame, ESCs and motors and APM 2.0 I have few problems: 1. in Stabilize mode…

Started by Tom Judkowiak

41 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Praneel Acharya

Hexacopter wont take off- ADVICE PLEASE!

Hello, I'm looking for some advice, I recent bought a new hexacopter (Picture 1) and like some men in their later years of life I’m struggl…

Started by Peter Savage

0 Jun 15, 2015

How to plan a long range survey flight

I want to plan a long range survey flight, I will be using a skywalker x8 to do the test, but I am wondering what settings I should use on…

Started by Jaime

6 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Jaime

Expo settings - advice needed

I have a er9x and want to cut down my sudden & full movements of the ele, ail, rud controls. (I love the big throttle when I see my qua…

Started by Bo Barry

2 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Bo Barry

Where are the PID settings for the Y6. The 3DRstore link is dead for the Hexa to Y6 Conversion Kit

Where are the PID settings for the Y6. The 3DRstore link is dead for the Hexa to Y6 Conversion Kit http://3drobotics.com/wp-content/uploads

Started by John Kleiber

16 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Wessie

Batteries: Will Changing From 3S to 4S Effect Quad Flight Dynamics?

Will changing my APM 2.5 quadcopter from 3S batteries to 4S batteries change the flight dynamics enough to require a change in PID settings?

Started by Leonard Palumbo

4 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Leonard Palumbo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service