All Discussions Tagged 'setup' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Minimum OSD Step by Step Setup Guide for PixHawk 2.4.8

Minimum OSD & PixHawk 2.4.8 step by step setup guide. Why Not, I got fed up watching piece part data all over the place. I hope this…

Started by iSkyMaster

0 Jul 5

Pixhawk With V-Tail Quadcopter???

Hey,I am looking into purchasing a V-Tail quadcopter from HERE and was wanted some feedback on the following points as I'm pretty new to co…

Started by David Antwis

50 May 11, 2017
Reply by Roger P Swan

ESC Throttle Singal Pixhawk QGroundControl

Hi,   Is there something I've missed to pass through the throttle single from the receiver to the ESC? The ESC beeps continuously when arme…

Started by Tim Squires

0 Dec 28, 2016

First copter build and issues

Hello I just built my first copter with the following configuration  Hexa copter APM 2.6 GPS with on board compass firmware version is 3.2.…

Started by Boris du Reau

1 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Boris du Reau

I need help setting up a FPV camera on a Pixhawk

Hello all, Im having difficuly setting up the FPV camera on my pixhawk and having it respond to the RC input. It wont move around and I ca…

Started by Grixis

1 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Graham Dyer

Calculating COG

Ok, so, basic question, what's the most effective way of calculating or gauging your crafts center of gravity. I want to find that point…

Started by Doug

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Doug

no ch7 opt menu-need help

I've found how the set up the camera trigger on a pixhawk and have set up a 3DR X8 but i can not find the option i need to setup a plane to…

Started by Sheldon kerr

12 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Frank

DYS 3-Axis Gimbal Calibration Issues

Hi all, I recently bought a DYS 3-Axis gimbal from xproheli to use with my 3DR iris+ and GoPro Hero 4 Black. I was under the impression th…

Started by Nathaniel Scarborough

0 Jan 16, 2016

HELP nothing works after trying to set some params via APM Planner

Hi, I just tried to configure the Mid Throttle value, than everything went wrong :( The following happened: I tried to increase the value…

Started by Csaba Kecskemeti

6 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch Troubleshooting for CHDK Pixhawk trigger setup 3DR X8+

Hi All,    I'm setting up a Pixhawk/CHDK trigger circuit using a BEC and Turnigy receiver controlled switch.  Everything is set per posts g…

Started by Paul

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Paul

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service