All Discussions Tagged 'shield' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use a spaceNavigator (3D mouse) to control a multicopter

Hello everyone. I have yet no experience in piloting a multicopter, and I was wondering if it would be possible to use a space navigator t…

Started by Benjamin

2 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Christian Barrell

Arduino Dreamshield 16 - open source flight shield for arduino mega - interfaces DNT900 radio, USB, 16 servo connections, and more!

// -- -- -- -- -- A Very Special thanks to the company RFM (the maker of the amazing DNT900 radio) for their support of my project!!! // --…

Started by andy j

111 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Rana

EMI shield for Pixhawk

Hello, I need to do high voltage power line inspection and I'm afraid to use loiter any closer than 20m. Although I use Zubax GNSS which i…

Started by Michal Rus

0 May 14, 2015

Connecting an APM 2.0 to other devices.

I am looking to expand the capabilities of my APM 2.0  I am wondering if anyone would answers to the following questions concerning the A…

Started by Rick Stewart

6 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Larry Grater

Need urgent help guys please.

Hi DIYDRONES Guys, I really need help. I bought these things for building my cheap quadrotor which would cost less than 400$. 1) Arduino Pr…

Started by Rahul Vyas

12 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Rahul Vyas

Installation of APM2 shield remotely from mainboard possible?

Hello, I just got my APM2 unassembled kit from lipoly.de (2 weeks earlier than expected, Yeah!) and since it beat the 3DR Hexacopter kit to…

Started by Stephan Hiltenkamp

1 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Stephan Hiltenkamp

Pressure sensor on ArduPilot Mega IMU shield

Hi,  does anyone know the part number and/or have the datasheet for the pressure sensor (altitude) on the ArduPilot Mega IMU shield?   Best…

Started by David S

1 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by YureZzZ

What are these switches?

What are the two sets of switches for on the oilpan as indicated by the red arrows? I've been unable to find documentation within the forum…

Started by Jason Tinacci

5 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

New to Ardupilot and Need some help! Difference between APM and my setup?

I recently bought this setup: Ardupilot main board (ATMega 328) V2 Shield EM406 GPS FMA X Y and Z sensors FTDI programming cable All interc…

Started by Steve Price

27 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by luca

dead APM or shield diagnosis

hi all, first post here and its with a problem, sorry :-/ i had tested funcionality with mission planner - all sensors and gps working fi…

Started by James

2 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by James

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service