All Discussions Tagged 'shutter' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bluetooth remote shutter trigger for Xiaomi Yi camera

I have used blutoth control to shutter my xiomi. Now I have a problem, during the mission  the camera start taking pictures and few momen…

Started by Gentil Sousa

1 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by sarah lee

Camera Trigger Cables

Ok seems there is some interest in trigger cables. WHO WANTS ONE !  speak now or forever hold your peace.  lol Please provide me with your…

Started by Reuben

3 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Wahono

Removing Rolling Shutter Artifacts

Hi I am looking to use drone captured data to map out areas. I am seeing rolling shutter artifacts from the sensor system I am using. Thi…

Started by Benjamin Meltzer

2 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by kiki boy

Triggering camera via USB and APM2.5 side rail on an Octocopter

Hello, I am trying to trigger my Canon S110 using a gentwire from Gentles and CHDK. I have seen the guide on copter.ardupilot.com but it re…

Started by Frank

1 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Frank

about do_Digicam_control Logs and shutter

Hi I m using apm 2.6 with tarot 680 and samsung nx1000 I made a shutter for camera to A9 everythings works OK. I made a grid  mission takes…

Started by bugra kabakci

5 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by iskess

Failsafe modification, APM 2.6, ArduPlane 2.78b & modifying DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL

Hello, i use a APM2.6 with 2.78b firmware to fly a number or planes, EasyStar II, Skywalker X8, a few custom made ones. I would like to add…

Started by Vaibhav Chauhan

3 May 10, 2014
Reply by Vaibhav Chauhan

remote sony camera control via RM-VPR1 and any rc system HELP

hi guys im looking for advice  I have recently just finished my sky hero build and now have begun mounting my gimbal and camera equipment i…

Started by robincfey

7 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Ken Falk

Trigger camera shutter by servo at waypoint IF the Remote has a channel set to high

Hello, i'm using APM 2.5 with ArduPlane 2.76 & i want to trigger a camera shutter at a certain waypoint by using DO_Digicam_Control or…

Started by Vaibhav Chauhan

1 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by mrBert

Aerial images for ortho-mosaics, camera settings and more

I'm about to make a first try of an ortho-mosaic aerial image of an area about 600m x 600m. I plan a forward overlap of about 80% and a sid…

Started by Reto

9 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Reto

Best Way To Remove Jello From Videos

I am throwing the question out to the community to try and get some tips on better isolation techniques for video capture on a multicopter.…

Started by Sean Tierney

1 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Aaron Wiedenfeld

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service