All Discussions Tagged 'simulation' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Performing HIL Simulation with Custom Firmware

Hi, I am interested in doing hardware-in-the-loop simulation with my ArduPilot Mega 2.5.  We are developing a new controller architecture a…

Started by Jon Mullen

7 Mar 16
Reply by Agus Prayudi

Aerodynamics software for drone design?

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum after Toby Osmond of Hobbyking pointed me to this website! We are a startup and run www.airshaper.com

Started by Wouter Remmerie

0 Feb 4

DCL - the Game

Hey, just in case you haven't heard: The Drone Champions League published an early demo of DCL – The Game this week, offering outstanding f…

Started by Nico

0 Jan 11

Unable to send RC commands with MAVROS to px4

I am trying to send throttle command with ROS node using mavros and publish messages to topic [mavros/rc/override] but I am not getting any…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

0 Jun 9, 2018

SITL simulation of Dev firmware

Hi all, i'm working on UAV project based on ArduPlane 3.8.2 firmware. I'm trying to build SITL for my DEV3.8.2 version of firmware for simu…

Started by Federico

0 Apr 12, 2018

Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

Hello! I am looking for some help developing an interface between the Ardupilot SITL simulator and MATLAB/Simulink. I am part of a researc…

Started by David

6 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Omar Shadeed

Unable to connect with Qgroundcontrol | Multi-Vehicle Simulation

I am trying to run the multi-vehicle simulation and I can see the active mavros node for each UAV. But when I open Qground control it does…

0 Mar 21, 2018

Offboard Control for Multi UAV simulation

I tried to control multiple vehicles in simulation using Qgroundcontrol but It is limited to independent takeoff-land. I can not plan diffe…

0 Mar 5, 2018

Calculating Quadcopter state based on motor speeds (without sensors)

Hi! I've seen people create simulations for quadcopters where they calculate the drone's state (attitude and location) based on the motor s…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 29, 2017

Simulte a swarm of quadrotors running the Pixhawk using Gazebo and ROS

Hello, everyone, I've been using Gazebo, the Pixhawk SITL simulator and the ardupilot_sitl_gazebo_plugin package to simulate one quadrotor…

Started by Rafael Gomes Braga

0 Jan 25, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service