All Discussions Tagged 'simulator' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for simulator with GPS data output

Random question, hopefully I'm in the right place.  I'm trying to work on some GPS based equipment and I was wondering if there were any RC…

Started by Keith Harral

0 Jan 4, 2017

Convervation of total thrust when controlling yaw

Hello everyone, I'm working on a quadcopter simulator based on Unreal Engine 4. The motion of the quadcopter is physics-based and will mak…

Started by Olivier

0 Mar 26, 2015

Simulator (python) for BLDC motor control

I'm developing the control software for my own ESC and recognized the need for a simulation model so that I can run my algorithm against it…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

0 Mar 15, 2015

HIL Help!!!

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide on this... I have used both Xplane 10 and Fligh Gear in the past with no problems and yes…

Started by B Duffy

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by B Duffy

Developer

ArduCopter FlightGear HIL

Does anyone have experience with running FlightGear as a HIL simulator for ArduCopter? FlightGear launches and I see the quad on the runwa…

Started by Adam Rivera

6 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

Lost Gyro Calibration / Radio Calibration in Sim Mode

Hi, So when I load the "real" ArduPlane V2.67 firmware, I get a good gyro lock, the HUD "arms," and I can calibrate my radio. But when I…

Started by Prahas David Nafissian

3 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Prahas David Nafissian

Flight Simulator for Mac?

I've been searching for a simulator that will work on os x or windows via vmware fusion. I've got all my FPV equipment ready and working bu…

Started by steve

6 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Mark Colwell

Easystar

Hi! I have some questions of easystar.I want it to simulate with JSBSim and also I am going to use DATCOM.If anyone who has worked this eas…

Started by Gihun Bae

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by khaing

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service