All Discussions Tagged 'simulink' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Controling Pixracer with mavlink via wifi

Hello can anyone guide me how to control pixracer (with PX4) from pc via wifi. I was looking for mavlink guide but I couldn't understand h…

Started by Asi

2 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Michael Smorto

Communication between Pixhawk and Raspberry Pi using Simulink

Hello guys, I am doing a project with pixhawk and raspberry pi and I already have followed the steps of http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/raspb

Started by Fernando Lima Saraiva Filho

0 Apr 25, 2017

UAV simulink Models

The detailed explanation of the model can be found on the link below http://www.academia.edu/1549192/UAV_MODELING_SIMULATION_STABILITY_AND_

Started by leo

0 Feb 8, 2017

hardware in the loop simulation for ardupilot mega

hi, am a working in hardware in the loop simulation (HILS) for ardupilot mega. the purpose of my research is to ensure that ardupilot contr…

Started by sufendi

42 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eitan Bulka

regression testing for for simulink blocking set

hi, i'm working on a project which aims to bridge the gap between simulink high level code and arducopter low level code. i bridge the gap…

Started by hanan ber

0 Dec 15, 2016

urgent!! hiring!! JOB!! MatLab Simulink !! looking for someone to help me on MatLab Simulink for VTOL model

I am currently working on my VTOL project for my final year university project. It is similar to the Sony VTOL. I am looking for someone wh…

Started by michael

0 Feb 24, 2016

Quadcopter & APM 2.5 - Telemetry connection with Matlab

Hi everybody,  I have a PID controller using Simulink for my APM 2.5 and as I'm trying to find the best gain to make it stable, I have to…

Started by Matthieu Lapierre

0 Apr 9, 2015

Quadcopter & APM 2.5 - Telemetry connection with Matlab

Hi everybody,  I have a PID controller using Simulink for my APM 2.5 and as I'm trying to find the best gain to make it stable, I have to…

Started by Matthieu Lapierre

0 Apr 9, 2015

HIL Simulink and apm2.6

Hello everybody i made a simulink model to control a drone in x plane, and now i want to do a HIL (hardwar in the loop). i have an apm 2.6…

Started by Jony bekker

6 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Jony bekker

Tool for Simulink-Xplane10 communication

Hi everyone. Are you trying to test your control law, that you implemented in Simulink, on a flight simulator (e.g. X-Plane) and see how i…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

5 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by thevenin

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service