All Discussions Tagged 'size' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

800-1000 size custom carbon fibre Build - With Endurance [MEDIA HEAVY]

Welcome to my new build log, now aiming for the 40 minute mark with a new build / Modded h500 carbon pro

Started by Lunatix

2 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Lunatix

CC3D mini tricopter.

Hi all. I just love building these flying machines.  Here is my latest, a mini tricopter using the CC3D board. I initially had an issue wi…

Started by Oliver Wetmore

0 Mar 6, 2016

Experimenting with props size

Which provide more thrust 6045 or 7038 props and longer flight times. Im experimenting i was going to try mixing prop sizes as i have a He…

Started by Marc Price

0 Jul 10, 2015

Rules of thumb for UAV power requirements (by weight and speed)?

Hi all, I'm looking into design requirements and am wondering if there are any common rules of thumb for the power requirements of a UAV b…

Started by Tom Schnitzer

1 May 11, 2015
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Pixhawk Mission in Full Size Vehicle

How practical would it be to plan a mission with a Pixhawk/GPS in a full size gas powered remote control vehicle, plane, boat, etc? What ar…

Started by Luke Bro

0 Apr 9, 2015

Heavy lift quadcopter frame

Hi, I want to build a frame for quadcopter that will carry on the center plate a 6kg weight, I using tarot 5008 motors with 18" props, what…

Started by matan abdal

1 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Shaun Bell

Is there a formula for prop lift?

In a copter, Is there a formula for how much lift is generated by a prop, or are there normally stats for how much upwards thrust is genera…

Started by j.baum53

10 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Knut Graf

A fixed wing plane with large capacity

Hi all, I'm looking to develop an electric UAV fixed wing aircraft and I can't find a plane with a big enough cargo hold.  The control boa…

Started by Lewis Gear

9 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

Does anyone know how to program the APM 2.0 to support different size quadcopters ?

I've got a quadcopter that has a 9" span between props.  Does the APM 2.0 firmware need to be updated to support it ?

Started by Jerry Normandin

1 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Robert Rhoden

Size range for Quadrotor vehicles

I would like to hear people's thoughts on the size range of these vehicles, and if anyone here is testing larger or smaller craft than what…

Started by Sebastian

19 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Pbreed

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service