All Discussions Tagged 'software' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

px4firmware for Pixahwk 2.1

Hi, I have a question about px4firmware for Pixhawk 2.1. As i see on the picture here http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/learning-ardupilot-int

Started by Kamil

0 Nov 6, 2017

How to do acrobatic manoeuvre and formation for multiple drones autonomously.

Hi, is there any way to make multiple drones to perform acrobatic manoeuvre (flip & roll of the drones) autonomously while in formation…

Started by kenisvery

0 Nov 29, 2016

Interested in UAVs but want unconventional setup

Hey guys, I found out about the UAV scene and want to get involved, and was hoping that everyone could answer some questions. My queries ar…

Started by McCarthy Wynkoop

41 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Zeng

Geo Stitching Software

Which software are people using to stitch geo referenced images together in order to get a scaled overall image? I have seen how to insert…

Started by MB1380

17 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Agriavionics

CLOSED Contractor Opportunity - sUAS Embedded Systems Engineer

NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS as of 11/10/16 Parallax Inc. is seeking to work with an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and knowledgeable Em…

Started by Kyle Montgomery

2 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Kyle Montgomery

GPS position updates in Loiter mode

Hi,  I've been following this forum for a while and it has been helping me out a lot !  I am trying to get a better understanding of the pi…

Started by Thomasss

4 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Thomasss

Hyperspectral processing of bare soil

Can anyone recommend a software/company that processes hyperspectral imagery of bare soil for mineral content so that fertilizer recommenda…

Started by Kevin Doney

1 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by ECODRONES

Pixhawk ArduPlane V3.5.3 Accelerometer Calibration Issues

Hello fellow pilots! I am currently having problems with my accelerometer calibration when I upload ArduPlane V3.5.3 onto my Pixhawk. I am…

Started by Andrew A

3 May 4, 2016
Reply by Andrew A

Commercial operators: turn single flights into repeat work with Propeller

Hi all, First off, huge props to the devs on the Pixhawk firmware, and Mission/APM Planner -  We have a handful of multi's and planes we fl…

Started by Rory San Miguel

0 Apr 3, 2016

How to include an if in the code of Pixhawk

Hi, everything is in the title :-) Here is my c++'s code:         if (g.RTL_altitude_cm > 2000 && g.RTL_altitude_cm < 3000) {…

Started by Mederic Dalibon

0 Mar 3, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service